You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Surely its the end for rafa now!

old skool tom

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This malaise runs far deeper than Rafa.

He needs to go into the dressing room tonight and tear 90% of our squad a new one.

Manager or not, our players are strolling about and there is zero commitment. Decision making is atrocious and there are so many lapses in concentration. We should be giving them as much grief as we are giving Rafa.

He should do the decent thing and walk as he knows the club can't afford to sack him. He won't though, he'll cling on to the bitter end.

Those who were celebrating that five year contract he got last season need to have a serious look at themselves, it was a ridicilous decision at the time and it's turned into a disastarous one now.

Out of every competition and were barely into january. Pathetic.

I can't take much more of this. Outplayed and comfortably beaten at home to a team that will be lucky to stay in the Championship this season. This has to be the last straw. There is no justification for keeping Rafa anymore except for the huge amount of money it will cost to fire him. We can resolve this by selling the likes of Aquilani and Babel to fund the termination of Rafa's contract.

Guest Pistonbroke

Running out of time as will the excuses for those who want him to stay. There comes a time when you have to face up to the music no matter how long you've been hiding from it. The club is riddled with problems and Benitez has become one of them himself. If he loves the club as much as he claims he would walk. Not like he's skint and needs the money.

He should do the decent thing and walk as he knows the club can't afford to sack him. He won't though, he'll cling on to the bitter end.

Those who were celebrating that five year contract he got last season need to have a serious look at themselves, it was a ridicilous decision at the time and it's turned into a disastarous one now.

Out of every competition and were barely into january. Pathetic.

We are still in the Europa League don't forget.

The game and tactics have developed the last couple of seasons and more and more teams now use the same tactics with high pressure and winning the ball back early tha gave Rafa success earlier, but these teams have also developed an attacking gameplan, so what used to work for Rafa earlier is not working anymore.

I dont think he is able to adopt to this and because of this his time should be up, our lack of an attacking gameplan is cringeworthy and beyond belief and for some reason I cant see any signs of positive development in our game, it gts worse by the day.

He needs to go now.

Sell Babel and then sack him with the dough.

He should quit.

Truly gash.

I'm not even angry.

Same here, i'm just fed up.

Even if we were to beat Stoke on Sat i wont be jumping for joy cos i know i will be dissappointed in the next game or the one after cos that how we are at the moment.