You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Ted

Fucking hell, this game is awesome but seriously nearly made me have a heart attack. I got this and a new T.V. for Christmas and i had reached the point were you meet the Scarecrow - near the end. The screen went all distorted and i thought my fucking T.V. had broke. Thankfully, it was the game's special effects but they should never do that again to me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell, this game is awesome but seriously nearly made me have a heart attack. I got this and a new T.V. for Christmas and i had reached the point were you meet the Scarecrow - near the end. The screen went all distorted and i thought my fucking T.V. had broke. Thankfully, it was the game's special effects but they should never do that again to me!

That bit is fucking superb.

I'd only recently had my Xbox back after a RROD incident and thought it'd gone again. I near threw my controller at my telly.

Fucking great game.

• 2 weeks later...

It was the game I had my highest gamerscore on, I still want to replay it but haven't the time. It isn't my top gamerscore game now, that honour has fallen to a game that utterly terrified me and made me feel completely uncomfortable but somehow really sucked me in. I had gone halfway through it then left it for about five months, but Dead Space now sits proudly atop my gamerscore list.

It was the game I had my highest gamerscore on, I still want to replay it but haven't the time. It isn't my top gamerscore game now, that honour has fallen to a game that utterly terrified me and made me feel completely uncomfortable but somehow really sucked me in. I had gone halfway through it then left it for about five months, but Dead Space now sits proudly atop my gamerscore list.

Dead Space was the previous "best game i'd played in ages". Late at night, on full surround, the knocks on the walls and faraway screams absolutely scared the bejeesus out of me.

I got all 1000G on Lego Batman.

They're bringing out Dead Space 2 this year as well. Can't wait.

I got this for christmas and forgot all about it. Is it that good?? Must start playing it so

I have really got into it now. it's ace. I also got half life 2 orange box on the PS3 and that is great. I am not used to using the controller though and currently suck at aiming my gun. I am hoping I improve.

As you know I seem to be the only one who found this game a bore.

Did I give up too early? How the hell am I right and everyone else is wrong?

I seem to have given up on it too as it didn't do much for me.

I'm just past the part where the thugs are beating your batmobile up and then you go in the that room with the body with a tv on his head and the joker starts talking.

Hmmm..I'd argue that maybe it's just not going to be your thing, Nick. That's not particularly far through, but I'd say it's far enough to have a feel for it. Odris should definitely play on, as he's about seven minutes into the game.

That's ok then. No need to re-buy it.

I've Uncharted 2 and AC 2 to get first. But as you know I have very little time all of a sudden . . .