You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kyrgiakos is making his Liverpool debut tonight.

Guest simon

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How old is that goalie?? he looks no more than 14 years old?

Just turned on for the 2nd half and has been very impresssed by Eccleston. Not just his goal, but the chipped pass for N`Gog, and overall work. very encouraging.

Bruna is stinking the place out as usual as well.

2-2 Ayala (og)

A bit of indecision between him & Liverpool Primary Schools goalie.

Infuriating at this level how many times players make the wrong decision.

Eccleston looks like a real find but seems to have a bit of cockiness about him ( which could be good or bad I suppose )

2-2 Ayala (og)

A bit of indecision between him & Liverpool Primary Schools goalie.

Infuriating at this level how many times players make the wrong decision.

Eccleston looks like a real find but seems to have a bit of cockiness about him ( which could be good or bad I suppose )

I don't mind if he's cocky as long as he can back it up on the pitch.

2-3, despite loads of LFC possession ..

Blackburn really rode their luck. Very harsh pen.

Pacheco for me was very good indeed. Ecclestone when involved, was also very good, two good goals.

The rest, with the exception of Bruna, did ok (keeper doesn't count) .. :whistle:

Fulltime, 3-2 Blackburn.

The lads certainly did not deserve to lose that, but they did seem to waste a few too many chances to kill the game off.

Eccleston deservedly Man of the Match with 2 well taken goals, the first the highlight of the game.

Pacheco and Ayala were also standout players for me, with Spearing, Darby and N'Gog all having decent games.

Got to feel for the young lad in goal who was thrown in for his reserves debut having previously never played higher than under 16's.

Shit tackle by spearing there. Darby just hasnt got it either. Eccleston looks good though.

There was nothing wrong with that tackle from Spearing. He'd cleared the ball and the Blackburn player just threw himself down. Last season when the reserves lost, it was usually because they were awful. I think those lads (a couple excepted) could be forged into a decent little outfit.