You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kyrgiakos is making his Liverpool debut tonight.

Guest simon

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only just switched on.

Has the case of the vanishing keepers been explained?

All injured bar Cavalieri, who Rafa doesn't want to "risk."

Was Ecclestone's goal good then? I missed the first couple of minutes.

That Greek bag looks dead slow (readies self for the Degen-like calls of 'give him a chance')

I don't think he looks that slow. Seemed to have a reasonable turn of pace for someone so tall. Perhaps I am using Hyypia as the benchmark though.

Apart from that, seems very good in the air (which is what we need after all) and reasonably competent on the ball.

I don't think he looks that slow. Seemed to have a reasonable turn of pace for someone so tall. Perhaps I am using Hyypia as the benchmark though.

Apart from that, seems very good in the air (which is what we need after all) and reasonably competent on the ball.

Not sure that quality alone makes a solid premiership defender against the speed of strikers but fair point on height possibly deceiving his speed.

Ecllestone looks a nice player. There's question there with his attitude though apparently??

Is Dalla Valla(sp?) on the bench?[/QUOTE]

No

Liverpool team

Liam Jacob

Philipp Degen

Stephen Darby

Daniel Ayala

Sotirios Kyrgiakos

Jay Spearing

Daniel Pacheco

Nathan Eccleston

David Ngog

Damien Plessis

Gerardo Bruna

Subs

David Amoo

Tyrell Belford

Martin Kelly

Steven Irwin

Victor Palsson

Agree with this, however, should he have closed down Doran for their goal? .. :whistle:

I agree but more importantly so does David Fairclough.