You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

we'll agree to disagree my arctic friend.

washington and pittsburgh are my two most hated teams.

i'd rather choke on muktuk than see them win.

Haven't watched any Redskins games this year, mainly because the NFC East was so crap this year so know nothing about them except that their owner trots out Native Americans to defend the teams name and RGIII somehow went from boom to busy.

But I do watch the Packers. And since the 6-0 its all gone to crap. Rodgers cannot het anything going consistently, the receivers are more droppy than our keepers and if you can stuff Eddie Lacy well its pretty much game over.

The Beats and Lions won ag Lambeau and we needed an epic choke from the Lions on Detriot.

If Marshawn Lynch is full beast mode I see a super bowl rematch of either Denver or NE vs the Seahawks. Pete Carrol is one jumped up little fucker. Carolina benefitted froma poor division snd easy schedule. Carson Palmer is not super bowl material.

In the AFC I hate JJ Watt. Love Andy Reid. Fuck the Texans. Cannot see anyone but either Denver or NE, as lomg as Peyron gets his HGH they should be a lock for AFC Championship game.

Roll on Saturday.

And Roll Tide....

Id Love to see the Cardinals win it. But having lost Tyrann Mathieu for the season they might struggle on defence. Be nice if it wasnt the Patriots or Seahawks in the superbowl.

Minnesota would be different and Adrian Peterson's career probably deserves a lombardi trophy.

Adrian Peterson on field may deserve one but the mans a child whipping scumbag and i hope he has to forever relive the thoughts he fumbled the vikings chances of a SB away against the Saints in 09. All that becomes invalid if they play the Seahawks or Patriots

Cardinals the Broncos for me

Arizona have the most complete team in the NFC, I reckon they beat Carolina in the NFC Championship as the Cardinals secondary will shut down the average WRs of Carolina.

In the AFC, I think Pittsburgh play New England in the championship game which will be a blowout in favour of the Patriots.

Arizona will then beat New England in the Super Bowl.

Ridiculous ending in the Steelers vs. Bengals game. Never seen anything like it. Disgusting display by both teams but especially Cincinnati, my lord. Was so happy they lost after that disgraceful head-hunt on Brown. 

What a dumb way to throw away a big game. Wonder if Marvin Lewis job is safe after that. Like you say they deserve to lose after what Burfict did to Brown.

Didnt watch the earlier game, but looks like it was a bit one sided judging by the score.

What a dumb way to throw away a big game. Wonder if Marvin Lewis job is safe after that. Like you say they deserve to lose after what Burfict did to Brown.

Didnt watch the earlier game, but looks like it was a bit one sided judging by the score.

0 - 7 in playoff games, so I guess he is sitting close to the edge. Ithought he would have gone last season actually. Worst ever playoff record.

Thought the ending, nay, the entire game was incredibly entertaining - and both teams acted with the class and dignity that you would expect from two honourable franchises. Hope Marvin Lewis keeps his job forever as it means the Bengals, despite their substantial talent, will never be a major threat in the AFC.

Both games yesterday were devoid of real quality at times but still fantastic viewing.

I wasn't for a minute suggesting the Ravens are paragons of virtue. We're a bunch of vile, deplorable scumbags, which is about the same as every other team in the league - but most certainly every other team in the AFC North.

And I was being sincere in expressing my gratitude that a game between Pittsburgh and Cincinnati was, for once, fantastic to watch - if for all the wrong reasons. Historically, AFC North contests are dour, defensive slugfests decided by which kicker doesn't miss a field goal; essentially glorified penalty shootouts after a nil-nil draw.