You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

The Jets just aren't that good, and I don't see 18 losing a home playoff game to them.

I fancied Seattle because on their day they are dangerous and they've got the loudest crowd in the NFL and the Saints really aren't that good anymore. Very over rated from what I've seen, and living on their reputation from last season. Seattle beat the Bears at Soldier Field, but I'd really fancy us to beat them if we meet again. Need the Pack to win for that to happen.

Never thought I'd ever say this, but....

Go Pack Go!!

Very well played Jets, especially the second half when they came out running the football, which they should have done in the first half also. Feel for Vinatieri, came so close to another game winning FG.

We'll hear from Rex Ryan every day now until next weekend. Hopefully we can shut him up, for this season atleast.

Both games were great yesterday for differing reasons. The 1st half of the Colts game was dull but as the scores were so tight, the tension was ramped up. Today's games will do well to provide the same excitement. The Chiefs have got long odds for a division winning playoff team at home (who aren't Seattle), worth a flutter.

That was a one sided encounter. I'd have thought the Chiefs would have been able to use their pace on the defence to put more pressure on Flacco, but especially in the second half it seemed like they ran out of steam. Well deserved win for the Ravens and I am now 1 right and 2 wrongs in my predictions for this weekend. Not great by any means.

Lets hope the last game can be a little more interesting. The 2 ones yesterday was great, todays first game less so.

Saints and Jets for Saturday. Chiefs and Eagles for Sunday.

1 from 3 so far.

Seahawks and Colts.

Chiefs and Eagles.

1 from 3 so far.

Saints, Colts, Ravens and Packers.

1 from 3 so far.

saints, jets, ravens and packers

2 from 3 so far.

Saints, Jets, Ravens and Packers.

2 from 3 so far.

Saints, Jets, Ravens, Packers.

2 from 3 so far.

Saints

Colts

Ravens

Eagles

1 from 3 so far.

Saints, Jets, Ravens and Packers.

2 from 3 so far.

That was a one sided encounter. I'd have thought the Chiefs would have been able to use their pace on the defence to put more pressure on Flacco, but especially in the second half it seemed like they ran out of steam. Well deserved win for the Ravens and I am now 1 right and 2 wrongs in my predictions for this weekend. Not great by any means.

Lets hope the last game can be a little more interesting. The 2 ones yesterday was great, todays first game less so.

Murdering felchers will get theirs.

Nah, you won't. The Eagles will be rubbing their hands together after watching that. A Bears team with nothing to play for, using half a playbook so as not to give anything away for the playoffs, took you right down to the wire in your most important game of the season.

You're a one and done team like the Seahawks. You won't be seeing us again until next year, unfortunately for us as I'd much prefer to face you than any of the other NFC playoff teams, including Seattle who beat us a lot more convincingly than you did.

Hmmm. Eagles rubbing their hands? Well they do have some spare time to do some other stuff other than playing ball now!

If the Seahawks beat you next week you'll never live this post down!

Go Pack go!!