You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fabregas

Antynwa

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't hate him, do however think he's overrated, the prick had 1 good season and all of a sudden he is supposed to be as good as Gerrard.

And what the fuck is he up to here?

33lmeky.gif

Fabregas + Mascherano would fuck up any midfield in world football.

Don't hate him, do however think he's overrated, the prick had 1 good season and all of a sudden he is supposed to be as good as Gerrard.

And what the fuck is he up to here?

33lmeky.gif

Thats actually class, he is telling Anderson he is a cheating little cry baby, a bit ironic I agree, but who cares.

You'd have Danny Guthrie before Cesc Fabregas. Riiiiight....

Usher did an interview with Guillem some years back, he reckoned that if Rafa could sign any player in the world, he would go for Cesc.

I hope he leaves Arsenal it's a shame to seem such a talent go to waste.

[ He's the player I hate the most in football and given Terry, Drogba etc's outstanding cuntishness that says a lot. Not forgetting his spitting at Hulls assistant. The overrated cretin.

Fabregas was on the pitch when Hull said that Fabregas spat at someone.

Fabregas + Mascherano would fuck up any midfield in world football.

As would Alonso + Mascherano! Oh right....they already do, and we already have both!

I've never seen Fabregas dominate a game the way Xabi does. Sure he tends to make more runs from midfield, and catch the eye more by scoring goals, etc., but Xabi's like a metronome in our midfiled.

As would Alonso + Mascherano! Oh right....they already do, and we already have both!

I've never seen Fabregas dominate a game the way Xabi does. Sure he tends to make more runs from midfield, and catch the eye more by scoring goals, etc., but Xabi's like a metronome in our midfiled.

What do you think would be different about a Mascher + Fabregas partnership?

He's already a fantastic player, yet he's merely a boy at 22. So much more to come from him. But Arsenal wouldn't sell, and his wage demands would be astronomical.

If we end up needing a replacement for Alonso/Mascherano then we could do a lot worse than looking at a player who brought the best out of Fabregas: Flamini.

He was Arsenal's best player last season yet his performances went largely unnoticed by many, though I've no idea how he's done at Milan. One of the turning points in our champions league game against Arsenal last season was Flamini going off injured, Arsenal looked a totally different side once they lost him.

He's already a fantastic player, yet he's merely a boy at 22. So much more to come from him. But Arsenal wouldn't sell, and his wage demands would be astronomical.

If we end up needing a replacement for Alonso/Mascherano then we could do a lot worse than looking at a player who brought the best out of Fabregas: Flamini.

He was Arsenal's best player last season yet his performances went largely unnoticed by many, though I've no idea how he's done at Milan. One of the turning points in our champions league game against Arsenal last season was Flamini going off injured, Arsenal looked a totally different side once they lost him.

They went unnoticed because he didn't play for Arsenal last season.

There's no way we could attract Fabregas. I've seen some ludicrous suggestions on here this summer about potential transfer targets, ranging from Iniesta and now to Fabregas.

We're a massive club and can attract top players, but we can't buy the world's best players from our rivals. When have we ever done that?!

Why do Barca need Fabregas? Are they just going going to scrap the defensive-mind entirely and play Iniesta-Xavi-Fabregas?

They'll move Iniesta to where Henry plays and fill the gap in the middle with Fabregas.

Laporta is meant to be ready to do all he can to stop a Catalunyan Barca youth product from joining Real Madrid including jibbing off Ribery.

If the deal went through and they play Busquets as the anchor and Bojan upfront they'd have an entire team from through the youth system bar the fullbacks

If the deal went through and they play Busquets as the anchor and Bojan upfront they'd have an entire team from through the youth system bar the fullbacks

Even ignoring them re-signing Fabregas and Pique, that's pretty amazing.

I heard Valdes might be off to Old Trafford though so I hope they don't make a return for Pepe...