You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't be bothered checking every page, but, apparently (according to The Times) the £80 million is in 4 x £20 million payments. Whether this affects their massive plans to buy a replacement is yet to be seen.

Doubt it, any transfer they do will probably be on similar terms and if not, you can always secure a loan against guaranteed income pretty easily.

"When you fall out with Sir Alex, whatever may be the reasons - David Beckham did it as well with the entourage he carried with him - they're on their way.

"You can't have this disharmony brought upon the players and the club every year and I think United - £80m - cut their hands off and give Real Madrid the problem of handling Ronaldo from now on in.

"Man United are the biggest club in the world: talk about Real Madrid and Barcelona. No, when you leave Man United you go downhill."

Yes, it must have been an awful problem dealing with your best player. Tommy Docherty gets on my fucking tits.

Tommy Docherty can fuck himself. Fergie NEVER wanted to lose Ronaldo. He HAD to sell him because Ronaldo wanted to leave! So much for being "the biggest club in the world".

Why has he been wheeled out to give an opinion anyway? Under him the mancs were shite and he got them relegated. The only thing the mancs ever liked about him was that he denied us the chance of winning the treble! Useless cunt.

Apparently United want to replace Ronaldo with Et'o, Ribery and Valencia. They also want to buy Aguero if Et'o fals through....

Valencia Carrick Fletcher Ribery

Rooney E'to

I bloody hope that isn't their team next season.

I think it has decent balance to it but the reason they play 3 in midfield most games is because their centre midfield is weak. That would still be the case if they don't get a central midfield player in.

I think etoo would be a guaranteed quality signing, no issues adapting, in fact the premiership is made for him. Ribery is a hard grafter and has bags of ability but I wonder if he could settle straight away. Valencia is not up to their standard. The only player from that front 6 that would get in our team is Ribery on the left I feel

Apparently United want to replace Ronaldo with Et'o, Ribery and Valencia. They also want to buy Aguero if Et'o fals through....

Valencia Carrick Fletcher Ribery

Rooney E'to

I bloody hope that isn't their team next season.

Getting the players you want is easier said than done, plus they've got to settle first. Both the chavs and Citeh have discovered this.

Getting the players you want is easier said than done, plus they've got to settle first. Both the chavs and Citeh have discovered this.

Agreed and they will have to drop some regulars too. I still don't think adding two or three players will create the havoc ladyboy has done.

His freekicks are lethal, he wins so many by being a cunt and the bend over teams just let him waltz past them. They will need someone for all their pens too as he knocked away plenty.

I cant see ribery, eto'o or valencia scoring 40 odd goals and who will be their player to win a game? Shrek may step up but i have not seen him win the big games when it matters before.

Everyone knows united have a wedge so i am not sure how many players they will get. Barca and Madrid are first choice for most so english clubs have to wait for them to finish their business

Agreed and they will have to drop some regulars too. I still don't think adding two or three players will create the havoc ladyboy has done.

His freekicks are lethal, he wins so many by being a cunt and the bend over teams just let him waltz past them. They will need someone for all their pens too as he knocked away plenty.

I cant see ribery, eto'o or valencia scoring 40 odd goals and who will be their player to win a game? Shrek may step up but i have not seen him win the big games when it matters before.

Everyone knows united have a wedge so i am not sure how many players they will get. Barca and Madrid are first choice for most so english clubs have to wait for them to finish their business

I think where Ronaldo really made a difference was in his confidence/arrogance rubbing off on the side. That kind of cocky swagger can rub off on teammates I find. In the CL final he looked out of his depth at times and seemed to visibly wilt, the rest of the side saw this IMO and responded the same way.

I think where Ronaldo really made a difference was in his confidence/arrogance rubbing off on the side. That kind of cocky swagger can rub off on teammates I find. In the CL final he looked out of his depth at times and seemed to visibly wilt, the rest of the side saw this IMO and responded the same way.

I think that's right. He was very good in the first 10mins and as he was up top on his own people were trying to service him. As soon as Barca scored their heads dropped and Ladyboy and Shrek were not good enough to take the game on and as they were not making themselves available the rest of the team had no options when they were in possession for a few minutes here and there.

There was no plan B and as against us Fergie's tactics were awful.