You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Luis Suarez

Guest simon

Despite the frustration othat Red Fans are not being consulted by the owners, manager etc, I think it's a step in the right direction for LFC. I liked the fact that our business was done quietly, behind closed doors and news became real news only when it happened. It's a delicate balance, but it's THE LIVERPOOL WAY to act first and then talk.

As for Babel, we should sell him to Hoffenheim to replace the outgoing Ba, which would then save them a fortune in the replica shirts they were about to scrap.

Can someone please rep me for this unbelievably random bit of shite that I posted before, because I've now just read...

Hoffenheim are saying that Ryan Babel has passed a medical with them and will sign for a fee reported to be 7m Euros, this is in Der Bild.

I swear I was just making it up, based on the lad 'Ba' going somewhere, and the obvious joke about turning the 'Ba' shirts into 'Babel' shirts.

It's humbling.

Can someone please rep me for this unbelievably random bit of shite that I posted before, because I've now just read...

I swear I was just making it up, based on the lad 'Ba' going somewhere, and the obvious joke about turning the 'Ba' shirts into 'Babel' shirts.

It's humbling.

Negged.

Oh, and if this is the case, the Suarez deal is FUCKING DEAD.

Ahhh, high hopes and then horrifying disappointments. Welcome to Liverpool, buckle up and pray, this is going to get a bit more bumpy.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Missed your medication again

Oh, and if this is the case, the Suarez deal is FUCKING DEAD.

Ahhh, high hopes and then horrifying disappointments. Welcome to Liverpool, buckle up and pray, this is going to get a bit more bumpy.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Right well this was the first post I came across when opening this thread so I'm fucked if I'm going to read through a load of shite like that to find out what's been happening. So is it looking good for us or not, in a nutshell?

It's humbling.

Its bollocks is what it is mate. Nobody gives a fuck.

Right well this was the first post I came across when opening this thread so I'm fucked if I'm going to read through a load of shite like that to find out what's been happening. So is it looking good for us or not, in a nutshell?

nobody knows......it all stems back to kraptalk,they are the ones who broke the story last week.so more than likely its bull shit

How did it stem from Koptalk, was he one of the 50 players the fat cunt said we'd get in the summer?

Bollocks did it stem from that shitend, he just laid one of his many shots in the dark a while ago so he could pull it out and say "there you go" when it looked more likely. It's conman 101 (see the Simpsons episode where Homer listens to a Pig leaflet for tips on US football betting, lay enough traps and sooner or later one hits. That hit will convince people).

Anyway, a friend of mine has now laid in saying it's done... he usually keeps quiet until it looks pretty dead on, so hopefully... I'm not ITK and neither is he (particularly - he does have contacts though and is not an attention seeker) so still treat with more than a pinch of salt, but just because Mr 45% extra neck has waded in don't let it ruin what is still a possible deal. Spurs have Pienaar and Babel is leaving, feels like a lot of obstacles getting out of the way.

nobody knows......it all stems back to kraptalk,they are the ones who broke the story last week.so more than likely its bull shit

Ah bollocks. 'appy 'arry's negotiating the size of his brown envelope with Suarez' agent then I assume.

Edit: I prefer posts #540 and #541

Think that was just the first person that finally cracked, rest of the thread is mostly ok. As for the deal being dead because Babel might be going to Germany : I don't get how the fuck anyone works that out. Selling Babel frees up more space on the wage bill and gives us extra transfer cash, which could only make us closer to being able to afford Suarez.