You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were in the Anny Road right next to the Sunderland fans, and heard some booing for Lucas. So everyone round us starting clapping him and cheering. Right funny moment as well when Sunderland starting singing "Rafa's f*cking up", some kids from the Upper leaned over and starting shouting "Who are ya! Who are ya!" at them. Hilarious.

We were in the Anny Road right next to the Sunderland fans, and heard some booing for Lucas. So everyone round us starting clapping him and cheering. Right funny moment as well when Sunderland starting singing "Rafa's f*cking up", some kids from the Upper leaned over and starting shouting "Who are ya! Who are ya!" at them. Hilarious.

Oh dear!

In what way?

That thought it was a good idea to boo when Lucas came on.

Can I just say that the best fucking part of you shower of twats, ran down your sisters fucking leg at birth.

Just fuck off you utter,utter cunts.

Well said, it's fucking small-time shit.

It's not nice, but I don't like it when people tell others how to support.

Maybe the fact that Man Utd are going to hold our record has something to do with it? Or that he's been utter tripe for all this season bar a few minutes against Newcastle?

I'm not one to boo, but I'd groan when I pay good money for a ticket and see someone who's paid 60,000 pounds a week for nothing coming on, just like Brownie.

You Clueless C**t,so Lucas is to blame for United equalling our League titles,and who told you Lucas is on £60k a week.

Lucas is shit, don't kid yourself cause he had a handful of good games against shit opposition.

You may well prove to be right Philly, me young mucker. However, the point was that unless each of these players is given a chance to gain confidence and a feel for the team, we will never know either way.

its alleged Keane didnt get a chance, but he started the same amount of games, in a shorter period, than Babel, Lucas and Ngog combined this season.

Therefore, for consistency, if Keane a proven Prem player had trouble adjusting and needed more time after 16 starts, then Lucas, Babel and Ngog, must be afforded the same luxury before we judge them. Its called consistency. Keane was benched after scoring, you amongst others criticised that decision, you therefore should be callin gfor NGog to start Vs Madrid.

You may well prove to be right Philly, me young mucker. However, the point was that unless each of these players is given a chance to gain confidence and a feel for the team, we will never know either way.

its alleged Keane didnt get a chance, but he started the same amount of games, in a shorter period, than Babel, Lucas and Ngog combined this season.

Therefore, for consistency, if Keane a proven Prem player had trouble adjusting and needed more time after 16 starts, then Lucas, Babel and Ngog, must be afforded the same luxury before we judge them. Its called consistency. Keane was benched after scoring, you amongst others criticised that decision, you therefore should be callin gfor NGog to start Vs Madrid.

He is. He said so in another thread.

I don't want him playing cos i think Madrid are a lot harder to play against than Sunderland.

I think he should start the next league game, not the Madrid game which is on a totally different level and requires we play a different game. I'd bring him on if we're chasing the game, or more likely if we're winning 2-0.

Man U away?

Even if Lucas was the worst player to pull on the shirt (which he isn't, not by a long fucking way), booing his name when it is read out, and booing him onto the pitch is disgusting. Some real whoppers inside Anfield these days.

Anfield has always had its scapegoats but it's getting ridiculous now.

Anfield has always had its scapegoats but it's getting ridiculous now.

Yes, do you remember that young blue nose from Bootle who played left back for us, used to stink the place out and get groaned about all the time, 'limited' 'not good enough for a title challenge' wonder where he is now.

Yes, do you remember that young blue nose from Bootle who played left back for us, used to stink the place out and get groaned about all the time, 'limited' 'not good enough for a title challenge' wonder where he is now.

To be fair, he was shite, he's probably a delivery boy for Domino's now

In all fairness Caragher more or less replaced Matteo, who was hounded out because he wasn't Zigge. Zigge who was then replaced by the you blue nose from Bootle.

Because Zigge was shite!

But he actually wasn't a good enough left back for a title challenging side. Not in the least bit.