You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Aurelio...

1892-LFCWasBorn

Said it a million times - we would have won the CL last season if he hadn't have gone off injured against Chelsea to be replaced by Riise.

He's a cracking player, top notch.

Aurelio and Insua for the future - sorted.

I agree. He is a cracking player. I just wish he wasn't so injury prone. He never seems to get a decent run of games, but still manages to perform well. A bargain (he was free wasn't he? I didn't just make that up did I?)

I agree. He is a cracking player. I just wish he wasn't so injury prone. He never seems to get a decent run of games, but still manages to perform well. A bargain (he was free wasn't he? I didn't just make that up did I?)

I think he was, so our defence cost around £2.5 million (Bob), £7 million (Skrtel) Youth (Carra) and Free (Aurelio).

Compared to fuck knows how much for the mancs and Chelsea.

And we compete in Europe every season and 2nd in the league.

Sign the contract Rafa and lets move on.

!rejuvenate!

I think he was, so our defence cost around £2.5 million (Bob), £7 million (Skrtel) Youth (Carra) and Free (Aurelio).

!rejuvenate!

I thought Skrtel looked very good last night.

Nah, he should take his fair share depending on the situation but Gerrard still delivers the best set piece.

Had a great game today though, hope we can keep him fit...if only to keep Dossena out!

I cant agree with that. Gerrard would be much more effective on the edge of the box from corners or in the box from free kicks off either wing.

!rejuvenate!

I was thinking that too. Compared to madrid: Pepe was 30m, Ramos 27m, Heinze 10m and Cannavaro some 10-15m.

I cant agree with that. Gerrard would be much more effective on the edge of the box from corners or in the box from free kicks off either wing.

Agree with that fully. Gerrard is the best striker of a moving ball in Europe, he'd easily get a further 4 goals a season just from hanging on the 18 yard box for our corners.

Some people (Code 72 step forward) have been knocking his free-kicks.

Nothing wrong with his free kicks as long as he dont go for goal himself, but when he does he will hit it wide 9 out of 10 times and thats simply not good enough, most of the time over the right corner.