You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest The Big Green Bastard

having came home 2 hours ago i noticed 2 puppy dogs in a car barking/whineing outside my front door.They could have been there all day but my evidence is 2/3 hours. My conscience took the better of me so i decided to phone the RSPCA. The guy on the phone told me that there is no evidence that they have been there all day so there's not much they can do in this situation, but if there still there in the morning i should get in touch again to report the matter.

I replied "would you leave your baby in a car for 3 hours in this weather with no heating?" to which he replied "dogs are adaptable to such extremes of weather" i then said "they're not huskies!"

Anyway after getting no joy from this body that protects animals i started to think of some way to punish the prick who likes to freze their dogs. I contemplated a straightforward note on the windscreen, but realised that it would probably not register in such a feeble mind. So i eventually decided to key the fuk out of the side panels which not being the best solution would hurt the individual in the pocket.

The damage to the car is only temporary and can be fixed, the psychological damage to the dogs being stuck in a cold car for 3 hours minimum will be permanent.

Am i right/wrong in my actions? opinions please to ease my nagging conscience.

Bloody emo student just got in the car and drove off. i feel really bad now for eating into his student grant.

You try and do good and end up feeling bad.

Keying his car was a shithouse thing to do. If it bothered you that much you should waited for the bloke and gave him a ear bashing.

What makes you think he will have thought 'fuk look at my car that must be because of the dogs'

Dogs sleep outside in kennels. A car would be a breeze.

Guest davelfc

I can't believe you had to ask everyone if you've gone too far. You're a fucking vandal and it's a shame he didn't catch you and feed you to the dogs.

You could have approached the bloke and pointed out what he did and your concerns, but no you go for the shitehouse option of vandalism to his car and then hide.

You did ask.

I can't believe you had to ask everyone if you've gone too far. You're a fucking vandal and it's a shame he didn't catch you and feed you to the dogs.

You could have approached the bloke and pointed out what he did and your concerns, but no you go for the shitehouse option of vandalism to his car and then hide.

You did ask.

But the point is i didn't bother with the approach angle or bother to leave a note on his windscreen because if he's stupid enough in the first place to neglect his dogs then at what point would he listen to my concerns on the matter?

Guest davelfc
But the point is i didn't bother with the approach angle or bother to leave a note on his windscreen because if he's stupid enough in the first place to neglect his dogs then at what point would he listen to my concerns on the matter?

Hey I understand your concerns and to some extent your logic. I just cannot agree with your actions. What kind of place would we live in if people metered out their own punishments for what they considered to be crimes?

What you did is wrong, very wrong. In your opinion this person was cruel, the RSPCA told you he was not. You committed a criminal act so should another person now punish you for that? How about they smash up your flat/house as you're (in their mind) obviously too stupid to reason with.

Anyway not joined this thread to bash you, just give you the opinion you asked for.

It depends how often a Dog is left on its own in a closed small space. It depends how the dog is everyone is different same with dogs. I see your concern and i see where your coming from but vandalising a car. How would he have got the message when it comes to animals its wierd. If my dog is left on its own for ages its destraught and wont come near me or anyone for hours. But for it to affect a dog psycologically imo would have to be very very often for very long lengths of time and have nothing to ocupy it often.

Don't ever fuck with a man's car, keying is well out of order! If anything, you should be reported to the police for damaging another man's property.

They're dogs, who knows what the fuck they were whining about, it's not like they need a reason to bark and howl, the annoying little fuckers.

To take it out on the car was a disgraceful thing to do.

It depends how often a Dog is left on its own in a closed small space. It depends how the dog is everyone is different same with dogs. I see your concern and i see where your coming from but vandalising a car. How would he have got the message when it comes to animals its wierd. If my dog is left on its own for ages its destraught and wont come near me or anyone for hours. But for it to affect a dog psycologically imo would have to be very very often for very long lengths of time and have nothing to ocupy it often.

Feel really bad now. I know what i have done is wrong but yet i still can't get the dogs whineing out of my head like some kind of canine tinnitus.

Edit to say: he was illegally parked in my girlfriends space (oooerrrr)

Hehe, what a nutter. Do you put shoes on your dog so he doesn't get frostbite in his feet when he has to go out for a piss?

Seriously mate, dogs don't feel the cold; they can regulate their bloodflow or some shit like that to prevent feeling the cold and they were once wild animals (still are in some places) and have to live in places much colder than Liverpool without the wind chill protection of an emo student's car.

Dog was probably just whining because it was bored.

Feel really bad now. I know what i have done is wrong but yet i still can't get the dogs whineing out of my head like some kind of canine tinnitus.

Edit to say: he was illegally parked in my girlfriends space (oooerrrr)

Im sure Neko will be able to explain that a little more.

fruit_brute_pulp_fiction_big.jpg

Lance: So, you still have the Malibu?

Vincent: Aw man... You know what some fucker did the other day?

Lance: What?

Vincent: Fucking Keyed it.

Lance: Oh... That is fucked up, man.

Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three fucking years, and it was out five days and some dickless piece of shit fucking keyed it.

Lance: They should be fucking killed. No trial. No jury. Straight to execution.

Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It would have been worth it just to catch the motherfucker doing it.

Lance: What a fucker, man!

Vincent: What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle.

Lance: You just don't do it.

Vincent: It's against the rules.

Lance: So, you still have the Malibu?

Vincent: Aw man... You know what some fucker did the other day?

Lance: What?

Vincent: Fucking Keyed it.

Lance: Oh... That is fucked up, man.

Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three fucking years, and it was out five days and some dickless piece of shit fucking keyed it.

Lance: They should be fucking killed. No trial. No jury. Straight to execution.

Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It would have been worth it just to catch the motherfucker doing it.

Lance: What a fucker, man!

Vincent: What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle.

Lance: You just don't do it.

Vincent: It's against the rules.

At least there's a Lance somewhere dragging up the mean. Even if he is fictitious.

I would have put the window through personally and taken the dogs out, making sure they were OK and then come out and give the feller a mouthful. I don't give a flip how adaptable dogs are to the cold, that's dogs. Puppies are a totally different matter. Its cruel leaving them in the car for any length of time anyway. If you can't take them in with you, don't bring them out. Leave them in the warm house instead.

It would have been more justified to do that than key it, although I know I would be going over the top myself, but I won't stand for cruelty to animals, especially not dogs and especially not pups.