You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Christmas Cards

Scott_M

Some of them are down right insulting, sent from extremely repulsive people.

They don't contact you all year then they send you a christmas card wishing you well and putting in a line "we really must catch up sometime". Fuck off.

The worst ones are from recently proud parents who send you a photo of their pride and joy and write an essay on how great their kid is as if they're the first parents ever. Fuck off.

And worst of all are the people who don't actually write anything in the card other than "Best wishes from Sandra and Dave" FUCK OFF. What is the fucking point?

Lets not forget the neighbours who we have never spoken to in all the years we have lived in the same street. Yet come this time of year they feel the need to push some cheep tat through the letter box with the message.

To all at 77 happy christmas from Alf + Peggy at 73.

But they do make excellent recycling products.

I don't do them because of three reasons:

1) it's a big rip and they all end up in the bin.

2) I can't be arsed.

3) My handwriting is like that of a 4 yr old blind epileptic with Parkinson's disease trying to write during an earthquake on a table with a wobbly leg.

The only people who usually get cards are the ones I had to give money to because I couldn't be arsed thinking of a present for them.

2) I can't be arsed.

3) My handwriting is like that of a 4 yr old blind epileptic with Parkinson's disease trying to write during an earthquake on a table with a wobbly leg.

The only people who usually get cards are the ones I had to give money to because I couldn't be arsed thinking of a present for them.

Puts my own personal handwriting style of a dyslexic 5yr old being pulled down a cobbled street on a bike with no tyres, into prospective.

Have some unreadable rep.

2) I can't be arsed.

Ha ha. Very good Nick.