You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sons of Anarchy

Section_31

• 3 weeks later...
I was thinking along the same lines Section, although I reckoned it was Clay who did it.

I thought that myself but there's a moment in Season 2 between Bobby and Clay which implies he did something for him once which was pretty bad, can't remember the exact scene.

I vaguely remember that but thought it was after Donna was killed and he was referring to killing her. Might be getting myself mixed up though.

I initially got the Clay vibe seriously from when they initially talked about the war they had years before in the episode when the body was found at the building site and they had to go to the hospital to change the name tags. I suspected that Clay had actually been the killer and they lied about him being killed by the other gang and burying them together.

I've downloaded the first 5 episodes which I think brings me upto date. Only part way through e02 so far. Halfsacks bird coming back isn't necessarily a bad thing as she's well fit but I certainly don't want any Dirty Den moments in Ireland.

I'm also hoping that Ireland isn't stereotyped to fuck, however I suspect it will be.

I'm pretty sure Jax's dad is dead - not a spoiler, just a guess but I reckon Gemma and Clay started having an affair plus his dad was taking the club in the wrong / less-violent direction ('Brains before bullets') so they had him killed.

Quite a few times when Jax and Clay are having loads of drama near the end of S2, Gemma says to Clay that Jax is turning into his old man - given that Jax isn't much of a killer.

I think that the Irish know what Clay did and he's worried Jax will find out.

If I remember right, Jax thinks his dad was killed during a battle with the Mayans when Jax was a kid? Or am I getting mixed up.

Edited by Pony Princess

• 2 weeks later...
I've got myself totally upto date now with watching E07.

Would I be alone in thinkin that Jax is a bit of a tit, don't get me wrong I like the program but in general I don't really like him.

Yeah I'e never taken to him myself to be honest, I think Tig is probably my favourite.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
This season is an absolute sleeper compared to last season. It sucks in fact.

I completely disagree. I think it's really good.

• 2 weeks later...