You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sons of Anarchy

Section_31

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Haven't watched the last one yet but will be downloading as soon as I can get it.

Am I alone in finding Agent Stahl hot in a scary, psycho bitch kind of way.

The final quarter is great TV. Superb ending to the season. The laughing scene is quality.

Just finished watching the last episode, ending was brilliant, really unexpected. Can't wait for the fourth season now!

As for Agent Stahl, I can't stand her she's vile and she looks like she smells funky.

Shes definitely vile alright. I just can't help but think she would be dynamite in the sack. Psycho's always are. Perhaps I should take this to the amnesty thread.

Wow, I saved it for a few days (I hate when my favourite shows come to the end of a season I try not to watch the last ep to somehow keep the show alive).

Pure quality and the track at the end was superb. By the way, Stahl is a quality actress and yes I would.

[YOUTUBE]QKGxB4_uy_U[/YOUTUBE]

• 3 weeks later...

Been watching this again and still think it's boss. One thing though, how sad are biker gangs? Watching The Sopranos you used to think the mafia were slick and sophisticated, but watching these fellas on their bikes wearing the daft leather vests you just think 'what a bunch of bellends'.

Given how the events of season one rolled on straight into season two and then the same for two into three, I wonder how exactly they'll approach season four.

Surely they can't start it for a week or so later but then again if they did jump a year on there is so much to cover for that time it'd be difficult. Will be interesting.

Given how the events of season one rolled on straight into season two and then the same for two into three, I wonder how exactly they'll approach season four.

Surely they can't start it for a week or so later but then again if they did jump a year on there is so much to cover for that time it'd be difficult. Will be interesting.

Because they're all going to prison for a few years I think they'll have to come out and rebuild the Son's with the Sheriff's Department on their back considering they've taken over Charming PD. Maybe the Mayans or another organization will expand into their territory aswell.

Because they're all going to prison for a few years I think they'll have to come out and rebuild the Son's with the Sheriff's Department on their back considering they've taken over Charming PD. Maybe the Mayans or another organization will expand into their territory aswell.

Well,

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Good behaviour gets them out in 14 months don't it so I reckon at least Clay and Jax plus a couple others, if not all of them, will be out then. But in the mean time you've got the whole pissed off Russians situation to play out, the Sheriffs department coming into Charming plus more shite.

I understand what you are saying but I was more thinking at what point does season 4 start? Start of their prison sentence and be a full-on prison season? Half way through and do a few inside and the rest in the new Charming? Or after the 14 months and someone pass on the details of the last 14 months to us?

Very difficult to do but can't wait to see it.

• 6 months later...

Didn't think S3 was as good as 2 but I think the significance of a number of things that transpired will be apparent in the next few seasons.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

I think, for instance, they set the scene for Jax killing Clay next year and assuming control of the MC