You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sons of Anarchy

Section_31

I thought it was average.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

I dont get why the Russians would tur up to the wedding when they know they are in the way of the Sons. It was a bit obvious what was going to happen to me anyway

Maybe im still bitter about S3 as it was so shit. Hopefully it improves.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I thought it was average.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

I dont get why the Russians would tur up to the wedding when they know they are in the way of the Sons. It was a bit obvious what was going to happen to me anyway

Maybe im still bitter about S3 as it was so shit. Hopefully it improves.

If you think season three was 'so shit', and this wasn't that good, I'd probably jack it in. The last two have been terrific.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I thought s3 was pretty good, certainly better than season 1. I think the first two episodes of season 4 were superbly paced. You're sure you're not watching Eastenders, aren't you? Fuck it, are we sure I'm not watching Eastenders?

How many people were involved in JT's murder? Gemma, Clay and Uncer confirmed. I suspect Tig and/or Bobby. When Tara asked Piney he had a guilty look on his face?

I have a feeling that all of the SAMCRO members were apart of it but it'll be a better reason than "JT is losing it".

Guest Numero Veinticinco

What happened to Jax in Jail? Completely missed that.

Otherwise good start to the show.

He was stabbed by a Russian

Like how they`ve got the whole of the Shield acting crew in the SOA

Just waiting for Dutch and Vic to turn up

I think episode 2 was much better - good potential conflict of interests all around and potential end stories

I like how US stories can really do that aspect of telly well

Like how they`ve got the whole of the Shield acting crew in the SOA

Just waiting for Dutch and Vic to turn up

I think episode 2 was much better - good potential conflict of interests all around and potential end stories

I like how US stories can really do that aspect of telly well

Dutch was in the first season

Watched S4 Ep2 last night and enjoyed it but i still would love to see it more like a real 1%'er MC.

I think only HBO would commission something like that - I'm thinking stuff from the experiences of Sonny Barger or William Queen.

Meth, booze, punching fuck out of their old ladies, fist fighting for the fun of it etc

This and Breaking Bad are closing in on The Sopranos and fast. Loving the tension.

I know its your opinion but that a load of shite.

There are no realyl likeable characters (i cant think of one that i wouldnt mind dying). Its overacted and has some very weak plotlines and with some massive holes in the story. My bird likes it and its something to watch while i eat my dinner one night a week.

Decent is all it is.

• Downvote 1

Very good again, Ron Pearlman is a brilliant actor.

Anyone else think Clay is going to use the Coke situation to take out Piney and Tara then pin it on the Mayans?

I also don't really get why Jax wants out so badly, he can see Clay deteriorating, why not wait and change things when you're head of the table? Opie as his Vp, Piney as his counsel and taking things in his own direction.

Guest The Chimp
That was in the shield. Only know as I watched it the other week.

I have no idea why I wrote the Wire? I've been watching all my DVD's of the Shield recently and like you saw her in it the day or so before I posted. I've been working too hard obviously.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I've watched the first four episodes and although I'm enjoying I'm not really buying into it at the moment, it lacks something but I'm not sure what, should I stick with it then, I haven't read any of the thread for fear of spoilers.

That was about the point I dropped it first time around. The second season is much higher standard, I'd say.