You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A moral dilemma

RedinSweden

What do I do?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. What do I do?

• Send him a Liverpool shirt
    • Send him a Chelsea shirt
    • Send a fake Chelsea shirt off eBay soi as not to swell the coffers of thiose twats
    • Ask to sponsor another kid as ours is tainted

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty certain he would prefer a KFC or Big Mac.

Here's an acceptable blue one

arg08_h14.jpg

He won't know the difference, he'll probably eat it anyway, like he does with your cheques.

clearly the little ingrate needs to be given a choice, liverpool shirt and you keep paying for his schooling and "whatnot" or a chelsea shirt and starvation/illiteracy.

Send him pictures of your missus naked. That'll teach her.

You like Mondays?

My favourite posts from a classic thread :yes:

Personally I think you should have a word with his/her teacher (who should be 30/40/50yo and therefore clearly a red) and get him/her to properly educate the poor kid. What the fuck is she teaching them:telloff:

Send him some flour - They fuckin love that stuff, it's all they eat when you see them on the news.

Or tell him if he doesn't accept the liverpool shirt, you're sending Lenny Henry back over to personally deliver the chelsea one. That'll shut him up quick smart.

The cunts got a nerve if you ask me, couple of years ago he'd have been happy with a 49p bottle of Evian, now he wants a fifty quid shirt. I can certainly think of one of "that lot" who knows it's fucking Christmas time.

Just tonight thank god he supports chelsea..Instead of yooooooooouuuuuu

RIS as any self-respecting gardian it is up to you to guide and educate the young you are responsible for and in taking on this responsability you took on more than sending a few pennies a month

Teach the lad the error of his ways, show him the light, show him The Liverpool Way

If he supports Chelsea, somebody buying him a Chelsea shirt might be the best thing that ever happens to the poor blighter. Guilt strings well and truly twanged.

Spot on. I posted messing and I know a lot of people have done the same but you've knocked the moral nail right on the head with a hammer of injustice.

Do the right thing RiS!

Dear Sponsor-a-kid group

Last year you sent us a boy to sponsor. He appears to be broken.

Please send a full refund for all monies paid and issue us with another sponsor thingy, but please this time make sure it works. Below I have listed required works.

- He must MUST Support Liverpool.

- He will become a brilliant and spectacularly rich Doctor and feel it's all down to me.

- He will have a sister who looks like that bird from that film about hackers with John Travolta. And she’ll be well up for it.

- He’ll have a friend of a friend who works as a baggage handler at Liverpool Airport for good insider knowledge.

Best regards

RiS

Just send him a Chelsea shirt if it makes him happy. Add a note about Liverpool though, and tell him that by supporting Chelsea you're very worried about the things going around in his head, and that hopefully at somepoint he'll realise who the best team is.

You are too nice for this forum. You'll never last.