You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ross Kemp On Gangs - New Series

Section_31

Anyone remember that song?

N-E, T-T-O, Netto is the place go.....

Good times. In my day you'd get ripped for shopping at Netto, Aldi or Farmfoods. Kids eh.

Let's all got to Netto, where Hoochy buys his best clothes! na naa na na, oi! na naa na na, oi!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's all got to Netto, where Hoochy buys his best clothes! na naa na na, oi! na naa na na, oi!

What the fuck man?

Why you turning this shit on me? Aldi-bashing bastard.

Was that the last bit? I'm sure it was different.

What the fuck man?

Why you turning this shit on me? Aldi-bashing bastard.

Was that the last bit? I'm sure it was different.

That's what we used to sing in school when I was about 9/10.

It may have been an area thing though.

It wasn't that good if you had a Netto bag though. Or a Tesco one too.

I once cut a hole in the bottom of a netto bag and wore it for a whole day, for a dare to immitate our famous "Netto kit" at the time. Complete with 'Fowler, 9' written on the back with a marker pen. True story.

Shite breeds shite....................what a shock! The cunts offer nothing to society. Hitler would not have allowed it, why should we?! Fuckin' vermin. Supported by the state. Tragic.

How dare you speak about Netto in such a derogatory tone!

The worrying thing is though, as much as this breed of knuckledragging troglodyte pondlife come accross as totally laughable and small time (which they are in comparison to some "gangs" around the world) their willingness to fire a gun with total disregard for anyone else is a huge problem and a huge worry for the city (and many other cities too). That Mercer cunt showed no remorse whatsoever for shooting an innocent little kid, and there are thousands of little scrotes like him who are that thick and fuckin braindead that they'd do exactly the same and havn't got the mental or emotional capacity or basic intellect to comprehend the consequences of what they are doing.

Seriously, if i was in charge id organise a fuckin mass extermination of these twats. Actually, no i wouldnt. Id round up everyone of the balacalaverd up little scumbag shits in to the back of huge lorrys, and drive them to the northern tip of scotland. Id then boat them out to some fuckin utterly desolate island right in the middle of no where, and just drop them off, guns and knives n'all. Let them blast the fuck out of eachother up there to their pathetic little hearts content. Let them play their soldier games all day long. Fuckin cunts.

What about the bit with that bint whose son had been killed.

"So I saw her in Netto anyway and I butted her right into a freezer".

WTF.

Yeah that made me laugh. I just can't figure how my family turned into utter scumbags. So to investigate this I went around heaedbutting people in shops. As others have said, shite bringing up shite. You can be sure that the police know all the members of the two gangs so they should get them all in a room and ‘snippety snip’ so they can never pro-create.

Liked the part with Ste French though.

I thought he came across as a mix between Frank Bruno and a Guy Ritchie cast wannabe. There's no doubt he's a tough one and I've heard about his antics plenty of times and I certainly wouldn't want to cross him. But his way of going "straight" stunk of old clichéd movies, with his "That's a very good analysis Russ" to a blatant and standard observation and his many other bad efforts to sound intelligent. I know he has a degree (albeit in some pointless artsy type shite) but I still don’t buy the suits and word-of-the-day sentences. That and the fact he’s funded his “straight” business exercises through his original criminal past makes him a hypocrite in my book.

"What would you say to the Home Secretary?".

"Who?".

"The person in charge of the police".

"I'd spit on her".

Brilliant! I worked in a slaughterhouse in my youth and found dead pigs with more intellectual capacity than those sweat drippers. Thank Allah that these shit crusts are not entirely representative of our city's youth. Don't despair, for one day the odourous ones will just forget how to breathe.

:lol: Hilarious! :lol:

I thought this was hilarious and cringeworthy in equal measures. These fools wouldnt last five minutes against anyone who could throw a half decent punch, problem is they'll never put themselves in a position that would have them either not tooled up or twenty of their gay mates or standard issue scally dogs. Ross Kemp should take a few of them to that prison in South Africa where the daddy bummed 20 stone grocks in his cell and called them his "wife".

That scally woman was hilarious, making out her darling son threw a bike through a window by accident to start off a feud. Ross Kemp must have pissed himself off camera at the lot of these complete and utter mongs.

Anyway, got to dash to phone the bizzies, there's a load of young men outside acting suspiciously in balaclavas.

not a lot happening upstairs with any of that lot. I can't imagine that matrix lot taking much shit of deadbeats like them. They didn't seem to grasp that if they wern't on the st with knives and guns they wouldn't be getting nailed by the filth.

I don't think any of em could string more than 2 words together. Hopefully they'll wipe each other out before anyone else innocent gets caught up in it. I hear that Mercer lad has already been done where he was being held.

I've been saying for ages that the country is in the grip of a dickhead (rather than simply criminal) epidemic. Lads like this have basically been 'allowed' to become what they are by a state which should have taken more punitive measures against both them and their parents at an earlier stage.

They're not like the El Salvadoran or LA gangs where abject poverty breeds a survival instinct and a gang culture built around acquiring drug-related wealth in the absence of any viable alternatives - they're just gobby arseholes with knives - nothing more. The youth of this country needs a collective and almighty crack around the head - the kind of crack that will shake the foundations of society to its core.

Behold my preferred solution. (instead of his dad, imagine a single mother wearing slippers and carrying a bag of chips)

[YOUTUBE]SusMdzd4gN8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I thought this was hilarious and cringeworthy in equal measures. These fools wouldnt last five minutes against anyone who could throw a half decent punch, problem is they'll never put themselves in a position that would have them either not tooled up or twenty of their gay mates or standard issue scally dogs. Ross Kemp should take a few of them to that prison in South Africa where the daddy bummed 20 stone grocks in his cell and called them his "wife".

That scally woman was hilarious, making out her darling son threw a bike through a window by accident to start off a feud. Ross Kemp must have pissed himself off camera at the lot of these complete and utter mongs.

Anyway, got to dash to phone the bizzies, there's a load of young men outside acting suspiciously in balaclavas.

THEIF. I pretty much said the same thing a few days back. I even ended my post the same. Great minds eh.

Guest Dog Chaser
They should make and scally twats caught with guns go into a real life version of the Running man but with trained SAS soldiers or mass murderers as the hunters. It would shit all over Big Brother and I'm a celebrity.

Channel 4 would take that idea on. Wouldn't waste SAS soldiers though just throw in the scum of society.

She made a gesture as if he was walking away and knocked a bike over then elaborated with "he didnt mean it to go through the window" fuck I wish I could throw a bike though a window with one hand whilst my back was turned, skillz.

It's a bit of a shame that this has the potential of being a very good series, but it is specifically spoiled by the presence of a 'celebrity knob' presenting it. I personally can't get past creasing in unbridled mirth at Ross Kemp. More than having the apparent integrity of the 'Michelin Man', he looks as though he's trying so sincerely to be hard that he looks as though he's about to 'set'. What sort of sounding board does he actually present to a 'gang' member/twat.

Taken out of the hands of Sky 'Tabloid TV' and given to an arguably more serious, channel4/BBC2, producer/journalist to front, it could improve immeasurably. They might begin by checking out some of the admirable souls who present 'Unreported World' for instance.

Ross Kemp should go and get involved with the gay gangs in the Castro district of San Francisco. Permanently tooled up and hard as a Chinese crossword these mousatchioed man muggers would give Mr Kemp something to really raise his eyebrows. No twelve year olds waving Samurai souvenir swords around and talking about pissing on Afghanistan in Castro - just hairy arsed trolls with mutton daggers handing out golden showers and chanting the insistant and tremor inducing words - "Fancy a bum?"!!!! The horror.......the horror!