You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'd say Jessica Hynes, seeing as see co-wrote Spaced, and Pam Brady who wrote South Park The Movie along with Matt Stone and Trey Parker as well as producing quite a few SP episodes.

There's a few women who are funny as actresses (e.g. the women who plays Libby Shuss in Brasseye; I can't remember her name), but women who are 'creatively funny' seem to be pretty scarce.

Guest The Big Green Bastard

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GL2Jpv4jt4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GL2Jpv4jt4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

There is an american comedienne who has one good line which goes ' I don';t mind if you think O'm racist so long as you think I'm a thin racist' - the rest of her stuff is shit though.

I think this misses the point on women, They are not supposed to make men laugh - they are supposed to make your lives hell - the only laugh you will get from them is thekind of insane cackling laugh one makes when one has lost the will to live.

Let's get to the crux of the matter here chaps, and the issue we are all skirting around.

That being that the whole point of women is to be fucked by us blokes, and that is all. The fact that a few have tried to venture into the realm of man, and failed, does not change this irrefutable fact. Be honest, they make shit managers at work, they are shit at sport, and they definitely aren't fucking funny. They are here really just to make more men and women (to make make more men). If they were obliged by law to drop their pants and open their legs on request, would you even bother talking to one (apart from letting them know that they are required to remove their pants and open their legs)?

I know I wouldn't.

Let's get to the crux of the matter here chaps, and the issue we are all skirting around.

That being that the whole point of women is to be fucked by us blokes, and that is all. The fact that a few have tried to venture into the realm of man, and failed, does not change this irrefutable fact. Be honest, they make shit managers at work, they are shit at sport, and they definitely aren't fucking funny. They are here really just to make more men and women (to make make more men). If they were obliged by law to drop their pants and open their legs on request, would you even bother talking to one (apart from letting them know that they are required to remove their pants and open their legs)?

I know I wouldn't.

There's more than a grain of truth there I'm afraid Noos, as impolitic as it is to admit these days.

I've said a few times that if testosterone didn't exist, all the women of the world would be crowded together on some Scottish island trying to figure out how to start a fire, while the men got on with the task of building nuclear reactors and what-not.

I think it's also telling that all the best men are chefs, and that if man actually turned his mind to doing the things women are good at (like hoovering) he'd probably be better at that.

If a worldwide hoovering competition was established with substantial prize money, it would be male dominated - this is fact.

"oooh men just want me for my body, it really pisses me off"

Stop moaning, if they didn't you'd be starving...

There's more than a grain of truth there I'm afraid Noos, as impolitic as it is to admit these days.

I've said a few times that if testosterone didn't exist, all the women of the world would be crowded together on some Scottish island trying to figure out how to start a fire, while the men got on with the task of building nuclear reactors and what-not.

I think it's also telling that all the best men are chefs, and that if man actually turned his mind to doing the things women are good at (like hoovering) he'd probably be better at that.

If a worldwide hoovering competition was established with substantial prize money, it would be male dominated - this is fact.

"oooh men just want me for my body, it really pisses me off"

Stop moaning, if they didn't you'd be starving...

They wouldn't even be trying to make fire, mate. They'd be bitching about each other behind each other's backs, and wondering if the scottish island in question was somehow making their bum look bigger "than it really is".

Would you want to be anywhere near that island once the freaks synchronised their periods?

Arabella Weir, of The Fast Show.

Doon MacKichan from Smack the Pony, while I'm on that subject, the rest of the STP cast.

Caroline Aherne, as a comedian and a writer- the Royle Family was first class.

Jessica Stephenson, Spaced, SOTD, Royle Family, etc.

I've always thought that Victoria Wood was a clever and funny comedian, and a good writer too.

• Upvote 1

Arabella Weir, of The Fast Show.

Doon MacKichan from Smack the Pony, while I'm on that subject, the rest of the STP cast.

Caroline Aherne, as a comedian and a writer- the Royle Family was first class.

Jessica Stephenson, Spaced, SOTD, Royle Family, etc.

I've always thought that Victoria Wood was a clever and funny comedian, and a good writer too.

None of those are even remotely funny, and that last bit about Victoria Wood?? Are you a 55 year old middle class suburban housewife? Victoria Fuckin Wood??? She's about as funny as a small white coffin.

None of those are even remotely funny, and that last bit about Victoria Wood?? Are you a 55 year old middle class suburban housewife? Victoria Fuckin Wood??? She's about as funny as a small white coffin.

Haha, I knew I wouldn't have long before I had to dodge bullets.