You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

For the first time I can remember in ages

Monkeywool

I am utterly, completely, totally 100% grade A bored as fuck.

Nothing I seem to do to pass the time is working, I have no uni work to do, I have no books I haven't read a hundred times, I have no game I have yet to complete. My mates are all busy this weekend, my girlfriend ran off with a Canadian.

This is the first time I have had this problem for many years.

GF - please help.

PS don't tell me to have a wank, that only helps for about 30 minutes.

Wank for 30 mintues?!? that's a whole episode of Eastenders

Go out on the lash by yourself (maybe a gig?), met some new people, try meet a new girl then shag for 30minutes.

Know that sounds like a loner thing to do, but you meet some very, very interesting people on random nights out. I've had some very good nights in the past on my own when I've ended up with a group full of woman taking me to pub after pub, pimp stylee.

It's the Robin Hood festival this weekend. You need a pair of green tights, a bow and arrow, and a tunic. Get yourself down to Sherwood forest and belt out a few bars of that fucking Bryan Adam's song. The ladies will be like flies round shit.

:thumbup:

Gang bangers and drive bys happen over at sherwood now, glad I moved!

And don't you EVER suggest a Bryan Adams song again in my presence young lady. SHAME ON YOU!

Oh and I am at open uni, so it's anywhere really

Wank for 30 mintues?!? that's a whole episode of Eastenders

Go out on the lash by yourself (maybe a gig?), met some new people, try meet a new girl then shag for 30minutes.

Know that sounds like a loner thing to do, but you meet some very, very interesting people on random nights out. I've had some very good nights in the past on my own when I've ended up with a group full of woman taking me to pub after pub, pimp stylee.

Good idea, might try that tomorrow. Meanwhile, tonight I have decided to write a story.

Know what you mean about being bored, I'm constantly bored all the time. think it's because I've arrived at a 'comfortable' place in my life, sometimes getting there is the fun part - going to uni etc.

I'm bored in work (other than playing darts and talking to the lads) and then bored when I get back, the pub is also boring because they've got no fucking pool table or ewt. Think I might go back to college for a night a week in September, just for something to do.