You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone hasn't got tickets and wouldn't mind sitting in the home end then tickets for the Rangers end go on public sale Monday. The ticket office number is 0871 701 1972.

there won't be any problems in the rangers end so come and join us at ibrox hope u enjoy it, im even wearing my liverpool top that day :biggrin:

there won't be any problems in the rangers end so come and join us at ibrox hope u enjoy it, im even wearing my liverpool top that day :biggrin:

Grand so. The Irish Liverpool supporters club will get their tickets for the home end and have a lovely time I'm sure.......:whistle:

Grand so. The Irish Liverpool supporters club will get their tickets for the home end and have a lovely time I'm sure.......:whistle:

I dont forsee any problem. I was in Manchester with irish born lads and had no grief, personally. If you dont act the twat you'll be fine or at least equally as safe as going to many PL grounds for an away.

Any ideas on places to go for a bevy, livergers?

Well the lads from the Dublin Rangers Supporters Club don't get any grief.

A right bunch of whoppers, that actually do nothing for the image of Glasgow Rangers. Their banner "Behind Enemy Lines" was just asking for grief and they got it, ..., in Scotland though.

A right bunch of whoppers, that actually do nothing for the image of Glasgow Rangers. Their banner "Behind Enemy Lines" was just asking for grief and they got it, ..., in Scotland though.

The "Behind Enemy Lines" thing was a tongue in cheek response to an article about the supporters club in an Irish newspaper if I recall.

As for them being a bunch whoppers, I wouldn't have a clue - I don't know them.

I wonder how that would go down?

exactly. it should be done. both celtic and rangers make me laugh about how they think they're HUGE clubs. they're the only two in the league for fucks sake!

to get the banner in the ibrox would please half of the kopites anyway. playing rangers pleases the rangers half, having the justice banner pleases the celtic half. if rangers ca't be civilised about the banner they should be forced to play behind closed doors.

Think I'd prefer that we didn't cheapen the sentiment of the banner just to bait a few Rangers fans.

i'm sure we'll all agree that if we wanted to bait a few rangers fans we would just say 'ay you, rangers are shit you fenian twat. come on ya ginger bearded skag head!' rather than take a banner.

its about letting them know that because a few of them like us doesn't mean we like them. i don't support any team other than liverpool but i favour sides over others. celtic have been good to liverpool and rangers have done nothing. i don't see why anyone would follow them.

i'm sure we'll all agree that if we wanted to bait a few rangers fans we would just say 'ay you, rangers are shit you fenian twat. come on ya ginger bearded skag head!' rather than take a banner.

its about letting them know that because a few of them like us doesn't mean we like them. i don't support any team other than liverpool but i favour sides over others. celtic have been good to liverpool and rangers have done nothing. i don't see why anyone would follow them.

Robbie, get your facts straight next time you starting spouting shit. Rangers made a donation to the Hillsborough campaign after the disaster (iirc it was £28,000).

Unfortunately Rangers also know more than more most teams exactly how Liverpool fans feel losing fellow supporters at football game.

exactly. it should be done. both celtic and rangers make me laugh about how they think they're HUGE clubs. they're the only two in the league for fucks sake!

to get the banner in the ibrox would please half of the kopites anyway. playing rangers pleases the rangers half, having the justice banner pleases the celtic half. if rangers ca't be civilised about the banner they should be forced to play behind closed doors.

iv never heard so much shite in my life u need to think before u type mate.

Why do you need to please the Celtic fans?

Most Rangers fans are pretty decent, although they do have quite a large element who are a disgrace, sure they wouldnt have a problem with a banner.

Although if the banner has mention of Celtic then it will obviously wind the Rangers fans up. Sure no disrespect to Liverpool would be intended but a flag of their rivals would get a reaction.

Looking forward to this. Looking forward to mixing with all the 'gers fans. I've heard that they're meant to be a gang of pricks, but every club has it's prick section of support. Can't wait to see if they're hostile towards us because of our ties with Celtic, or friendly with us because of our 'protestant' background so to speak.

Looking forward to this. Looking forward to mixing with all the 'gers fans. I've heard that they're meant to be a gang of pricks, but every club has it's prick section of support. Can't wait to see if they're hostile towards us because of our ties with Celtic, or friendly with us because of our 'protestant' background so to speak.

It will be interesting to see if they will start going mental when YNWA and the fields of Anfield Road are sung during the match as I know they hate YNWA and the Fields of Athenry when Celtic supporters are in full voice. :angel:

It will be interesting to see if they will start going mental when YNWA and the fields of Anfield Road are sung during the match as I know they hate YNWA and the Fields of Athenry when Celtic supporters are in full voice. :angel:

i'll be clapping as its a liverpool song and we sing fathers advice to the tune of fields of athenry so shouldnt be a problem :smile: