You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dirk Kuyt: An apology

GOLDMEMBER

He may not make my pant bulge like Torres does, and he may not make me giggle like a child like The Chief does when you see him crash into tackles, But after a lot of shit he took in the first half of the season off a lot of people (myself included). He deserves repping, for the way he turned it round and become an important player for us the last few months of the season.

So hats off an all that Dirk lad!

he isn't good enough for a regular starting place, but should not be sold for three reasons:

1. We won't ever get much money from him

2. He is very professional, a winner and won't moan when started on the bench.

3. He is a decent footballer, good enough for our bench(Which is meant as a positive remark)

How’s this for an amazing coincidence?

A photo of Dirk winning a header against Massimo Oddo in last years CL Final is on the official LFC calendar for 2008. A copy of this holy document is on my desk as I type.

Dirk has special powers beyond the comprehension of mere mortals.

I hear he’s topping the bill at Glastonbury this summer.

Is this true, or a marketing ploy to boost ticket sales?

How’s this for an amazing coincidence?

A photo of Dirk winning a header against Massimo Oddo in last years CL Final is on the official LFC calendar for 2008. A copy of this holy document is on my desk as I type.

Dirk has special powers beyond the comprehension of mere mortals.

I hear he’s topping the bill at Glastonbury this summer.

Is this true, or a marketing ploy to boost ticket sales?

If Dirk was in a band, he would'nt be the best drummer, bassist, guitarist or vocalist, But by god he'd party the longest and hardest!

If Dirk was in a band, he would'nt be the best drummer, bassist, guitarist or vocalist, But by god he'd party the longest and hardest!

Hard to imagine Dirk appearing in anything so common as a mere band.

If Dirk is at Glasto I expect him to play piano, tenor sax, flu gel horn and sing……..all at the same time.

Shite, sod sentimentality - bought as a £10m striker, and couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo - 11 goals in 47 appearances (compared to Crouch's 11 in 36 appearances), and what was it 3, 4 goals in the league all season.

I'm sick of all this works hard crap, every one of us would work hard in a red shirt, but we would still be shit - same goes for Dirka.

He's better than Voronin though!!

Hard to imagine Dirk appearing in anything so common as a mere band.

If Dirk is at Glasto I expect him to play piano, tenor sax, flu gel horn and sing……..all at the same time.

He has got the lungs for it.

But he is probably the hardest working player in the team.

Shite, sod sentimentality - bought as a £10m striker, and couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo - 11 goals in 47 appearances (compared to Crouch's 11 in 36 appearances), and what was it 3, 4 goals in the league all season.

I'm sick of all this works hard crap, every one of us would work hard in a red shirt, but we would still be shit - same goes for Dirka.

I'd rather have the hard working Kuyt, than the over paid, lazy fat skillful bastard that is harry Kewell.

You dont win anything with 11 superstars ask Barcelona.

Top, top guy and one of the hardest working players that there's ever been in a red shirt. Whether he's good enough to be starting on the right every week for us is another matter, but he did really well to turn his season around.

Top, top guy and one of the hardest working players that there's ever been in a red shirt. Whether he's good enough to be starting on the right every week for us is another matter, but he did really well to turn his season around.

Thats what this thread is about, im happy that he proved me wrong to have a good end to the season.

I'd rather have the hard working Kuyt, than the over paid, lazy fat skillful bastard that is harry Kewell.

You dont win anything with 11 superstars ask Barcelona.

10 superstars and a shite keeper :whistle:

I'm better than Voronin and so is my gran.

prepare for some death by negging :whistle: