You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would you like to see Everton relegated?

Guest TK-421

Everton down?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Everton down?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TK-421
I like the derby games. As long as we're the better team they might aswell keep fooling around in the PL. I'm a nice guy. I miss Leeds too.

Yeah I miss Leeds too. Proper club they are. Them, Shef Wednesday and Forrest should all be in the Prem. Get rid of the likes of Wigan.

I dont think theres many reds that would like everton to stay up. Imagine them having nothing to say. there would be no arguing about football from them, no snide comments, no "ifithadnabinfer".

They would have to hide their nasty Chang shirts, bow their heads in shame and quietly reflect on how fucking shit their club really is.

Im not arsed about the derby anyway, its one of my least favourite games of the season. Being from Liverpool, Ive had to endure all of their bullshit when theyve beat us. Its a no win situation for scouse reds really, if you get beat by the blue shite you have to listen to their crowing for months on end, if you draw you still get shit, and if you win its "you should have won anyway with the money youve spent, and our best players were injured". Its ok for liverpool fans who dont live in the city cos you havent got to put up with the evertonians

Guest TK-421
Its ok for liverpool fans who dont live in the city cos you havent got to put up with the evertonians

I can understand that point of view. I look forward to the derby and would miss those matches.

Guest TK-421

I think it's sad to see established clubs like those I mentioned above move down the divisions to be replaced by clubs that have found a bit of new money like Fulham and Wigan, something Red Nick mentioned in another thread. I know Leeds only have themselves (or Risdale) to blame but still.

I would like to see Everton go down the Leeds Utd route. As for missing the derby, it's really just their big day out. Playing Arsenal, Chelsea and Manure are our big games.

Everton is one of the biggest game's of the season for me, and always will be. Certainly bigger than Arsenal, and probably bigger than Chelsea.

If Chelsea fade away to the level Everton are at now, the rivalry between us and them would fade away too. The rivalry with the blues will never die, no matter what position either club find's itself in.

On one hand i'd love too see them go down, for obvious reason's.

But I love beating the shite more than any other team (except the manc's, i'd say the two are on a par), and the derby's are on of the biggest occasions of the season. We'd miss them if they went. (the matches that is, not the blues).

i voted 'no' simply because i think mid table mediocrity is more of a torturing limbo for them. for some strange reason they've been finishing in the top half the last handful of seasons and think that being in that 11-17 range; not quite relegation, but no where near any meaningful tournaments would be even funnier than relegation.