You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Best Cartoon as a Kid!

ScouseJim

I had two Crimson guards, no shit. My faves were Hawk and Dusty.

Action Force Heaven

Class! The Cobra Commander was once in an episode of Transformers, he had this machine that could turn robots into people, and strangely he had the same voice as Starscream, I often wondered at the time (and indeed, still do) if they were one and the same!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trapdoor with video's and everything

Also loved the aforementioned Dungeons and Dragons. It was a pain when you missed one though. I never found out if they made it out of that ride or not

On an unrelated note, the GF has some ace topics. I'm checking it before the FF now!

D&D never actually had an ending and finished half way through season two as the company ran out of money. The full script can be found here tho'.

D&D never actually had an ending and finished half way through season two as the company ran out of money. The full script can be found here tho'.

Cheers mate. Venger was Dungeon Masters son eh? Interesting. That should be brought out again. *Pops off to check E-Bay for DVD's* Shame they never finished it

Didn't Snake Eyes come with a wolf as well?

I had shed loads of GI Joe (or Action Force as it was called over here) stuff. I had the oil rig, a massive fuck off great F15 which was about three foot long, a helicopter, a HAVOC and bags of the figures. My real love was Transformers though. Transformers The Movie is mint. Is it sad that I actually have a Transformer on my desk right now?

Is right lad.

I had the Rattler which was a blue A-10 jet, the Havoc, and this boss jeep thing with a fuck off big cannon on top. I still have them come to think of it, still got some of the figures, Tomax and Xamot, Flint, Destro, and Roadblock to name a few.

There are still a few dotted about my mum's garden from the 'Jungle Campaign'. MIAs they're known as. Still got the videos too, the Movie, which was pretty crap, and this wicked one called 'Arise Serpentor Arise' which was about how they created Serpentor from the DNA of all the great military leaders like Genghis Khan, Napoleon, Tsun Zsu (sp).

Always remember whenever the word 'GI Joe' was mentioned some crappy dubbing bloke would go 'Action Force' in a really shite voice.

Didn't Snake Eyes come with a wolf as well?

I had shed loads of GI Joe (or Action Force as it was called over here) stuff. I had the oil rig, a massive fuck off great F15 which was about three foot long, a helicopter, a HAVOC and bags of the figures. My real love was Transformers though. Transformers The Movie is mint. Is it sad that I actually have a Transformer on my desk right now?

Quality film, used to see some fat bitch in our local who I nicknamed Unicron, if only she knew!

*snigger snigger

Unicron was brilliant. Shame they dragged the character out with all of the stupid comic book storylines.

The soundtrack was class too in a sort of 80's Hai Karate chestwig leather trousered soft rock way.

I've got the soundtrack, it was composed by the guy who did the music for Rocky IV, top class! Especially 'You got the touch' by Stan Bush (also heard in Boogie Nights)

I remember trying to explain to my mother why that scene with Prime doing his thing to that tune was so special 'Don't you understand mother, he knows...he KNOWS he's going to die! But he goes in anyway, that's courage mum, thats courage!' turned around and she was asleep in the chair, was propper pissed off.

Wish i could turn into a lorry and run people over, top afternoon fun!

I've got the soundtrack, it was composed by the guy who did the music for Rocky IV, top class! Especially 'You got the touch' by Stan Bush (also heard in Boogie Nights)

I remember trying to explain to my mother why that scene with Prime doing his thing to that tune was so special 'Don't you understand mother, he knows...he KNOWS he's going to die! But he goes in anyway, that's courage mum, thats courage!' turned around and she was asleep in the chair, was propper pissed off.

Wish i could turn into a lorry and run people over, top afternoon fun!

"Megatron must be stopped..........no matter what the cost"

Baaam bam bam bam

YOU GOT THE TOUCH!

YOU GOT THE POWEEEEEEEEER!

<drums>

YEAH!

<guitar wails, Optimus Prime kicks fuck out of some Decepticons>