You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

dave u

im 28 from yorkshire. Been a red since a kid. My family aren't really into sport but my uncle was a scouse and bought me my first shirt when i was 7. Loved it ever since. I've taken my daughter who's 4 to a few games. I stumbled across this site and been viewing for a while thought why not join in as its better than work anyday.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TK-421
im 28 from yorkshire. Been a red since a kid. My family aren't really into sport but my uncle was a scouse and bought me my first shirt when i was 7. Loved it ever since. I've taken my daughter who's 4 to a few games. I stumbled across this site and been viewing for a while thought why not join in as its better than work anyday.

And your daughter is living proof that you do indeed shag well. Welcome!

Michael from Ireland, moving very soon with the family to Brussels. This will make me sound like a glory glory fan, but I started supporting the reds the night we beat Borussia Monchengladbach way back in the 70's. My cousin's enthusiasm for LFC totally rubbed off on me.

I'm 34 years old with two kids (second due to be born any day now) and I work in sales but I've got a plan to move into film making in the not too distant future.

My eldest son is six years old and I'm proud to say he is as passionate about the reds as I am. My all time hero is King Kenny :-)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6pT2ROTnQf8

Guest carrafan

Hi, im Carra, 19 as of now. From Mumbai, India. Was told about this forum by Peekay and decided to join. Normally post at corneratanfield.org but thought i'd join anyway.

Been following the reds since 01-02, mainly when football was shown more often on Indian channels. Liked Abel Xavier's hair, at first! :tease:

I am a student doing graduation in computer engineering. Dont have any LFC stuff, always found them to be too expensive but intend to get a HJC wristband in the near future.

Looking forward to chatting to you all. :yes:

Hello.

Are you Felicity's brother and if so, can I have her number?

Oh, and welcome and all that.

Guest carrafan
I've been there. I was either fucking boiling or pissing down. Great restaurant near the Marriott called Mahesh. I recommend it highly.

Haha. There's atleast 3 JW Marriott's in Mumbai that i know. :D

Guest carrafan
It's delicious. If there is a guy called Neil D'Silva there (he eats there about half the week) say hi from Adam :yes:

:smile:

Howdy, the name is 'Kaka (if I told you my real name I'd have to kill you ;)) and I'm from somewhere in the glorious north west of England.

Found this place a few years ago after hearing about Mr. Usher on the grapevine, but for some reason I couldn't post, eventually came back and re-registered though.

Great site, great posters, most of them.

8)

G'day

I'm 33, an IT Geek in the financial industry and currently live and work in London (although not for much longer as I'll be moving to Italy - hooray !). I'm originally from Woolleyback country (Wrexham) as my LFC supporting Wirral raised parents decided they'd move there in the trendy 70's and bother sheep.

Went to Anfield loads as a teen as my Dad or Uncle used to take me and then I moved to Liverpool to study for four years. I had the pleasure of living in Tuebrook for two years (and being burgled 5 times) and used the opportunity to see LFC whenever I could get a ticket.

I don't get to Anfield very often anymore now though but I do get to London based away matches and some European nights abroad.

...... and I have a good feeling about this season. It's not a feeling I have felt since...... *turns dramatically and strides down gangway*

..... geek.

Only 5 times? you lucky bastard ;) . Get this one lads my bird lives in whitehaven in cumbria and her youngest son (he's 14) is a manc, she phoned me last night and told me he's asked her to get him a Liverpool shirt when she comes down this weekend!!!!

hi, iam 28 and i am currently living in auckland. lifelong red, even though all my family are mancs. i've been in new zealand for 2 years, arsein about, getting up at silly o,clock to watch the prem games live. cant wait to get back to the northern hemisphere so i can get back to anfield for a few games.

Guest Ben-23

1) Who are you (age, location anything else you'd like to share)

19, down south :$ , not really

2) How did you find this place

Shankley gates, I think. If it's on there.

3) Erm, I can't think of anything else, so just answer 1 and 2 for now

Have done, hello everyone. :party:

My name's Brandon. I'm 23, I've lived in Austin, TX for the last 13 years.

My family got digital Cable in '99, and I started watching EPL games on Fox Sports World, and after the first LFC game I saw, I was hooked. I follow the Reds religiously now, and for a while I thought I was going to lose my job because I kept getting caught watching goal videos on the Internet, but fortunatly, my new boss is a huge Liverpool fan, and will often stop by and ask me to show him highlights from games using my E-season Ticket, which I've had for 3 years now. EST is an American Red's best friend.

I came across TLW at the suggestion of a fellow poster on the offal forums, though his name escapes me at the moment. Ah, found him "YoungJedi" that was his name. I grew tired of the doom merchants on the offal, and he and I generally posted possitive views. He said I'd enjoy the level headed thinking on this board. The bastard pull a fast one on me. ;)

Hi, I'm Ciaran, I live in Dublin and I'm 31.

When I was 6 months old, two guys called Billy who were over painting the house told my dad I looked exactly like the chimp in the Ronald Reagan film Bedtime for Bonzo. My family thought this was funny, and my dad and my big brother still call me Bonz or Bonzo.

When I was about 5, the same big brother told me I had to be a Liverpool supporter or he'd beat me up. I chose to not get beaten up and I've never looked back.

I heard about this site from a couple of Reds at my old job, who said that not only was it good, it was also the only Liverpool site accessible from behind the corporate firewall.

I really like TLW, I've lurked around here for a while and just started posting recently. There's a great bunch of characters who post here, it's worth wading through the odd argument to get to the good stuff.

Better go off and pay some money now, thanks for pointing it out Paul.

My name is Angelica and I'm form East Anglia but I fantasise about being a man with ginger facial hair.

I picked up the fanzine once a fair few years ago, I'm pretty sure it was the one and only time I met Dave, and found the site from that. Went from reading to writing for it and doing a few bits online. On the down side I have lost months of my life to the forums and struggle forming relationships with real people, on the up side I got to meet Hermes.