You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

http://www.liverpoolzone.com/

Guest lfcwonderboy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

um let me think no why would i need that so i guiess you guys dont whant your prezzy when u sign up on that site and free goals no help for u.

I have to reads your posts three times before I can work out what you are saying. So for that reason, and because you are using that stupid text message language, you're banned.

So, cya l8r lol lmao

I have to reads your posts three times before I can work out what you are saying. So for that reason, and because you are using that stupid text message language, you're banned.

So, cya l8r lol lmao

TLW editor strikes a blow for standard English. Well in, Dave. Text message English is utter shite.

Well for one i dont surport chelshit and never will! When i say never i mean never! I have surported liverpool since i was a little boy and yesterday was bill shanks spechial day 46 years ago where he become manager.

To celibrate his life and managerial statue i thought i would come and help you.

I told you a site whicth has liverpool goals and player comps what more can you ask for?

But u chucked the help back in my face and i shell never try and help you guys out again.

also suggest moving forum on to invishon board where u can ban members though ip and dealete they posts.

Well for one i dont surport chelshit and never will! When i say never i mean never! I have surported liverpool since i was a little boy and yesterday was bill shanks spechial day 46 years ago where he become manager.

To celibrate his life and managerial statue i thought i would come and help you.

I told you a site whicth has liverpool goals and player comps what more can you ask for?

But u chucked the help back in my face and i shell never try and help you guys out again.

also suggest moving forum on to invishon board where u can ban members though ip and dealete they posts.

surported, spechial, whicth, etc..

I learn something new here each day.

Problem is that you sound like a 10 year old kid in a playground telling his mates about 'the bestest liverpool site ever !' in that over enthusiastic manner that only kids use. 'Goals and player comps'? Seriously that just sounds shit, I mean what the hell are player comps and do any of us care? If I win one do I get to go out on the lash with the Kaiser? I doubt it. I try not to be harsh or judgemental on people posting here because everyone deserves to be treated fairly but you keep posting shite.

speling ant important now is it shurly you guys and gals would know that it from where your heart is and mines red and the red of liverpool by guys and gals u dont whant my help.

You're fucking joking, aren't you? You already appear thick as fuck, but that comment just tipped you over the edge into the realms of the brain-dead, as far as I'm concerned. Our common written language is the corner-stone of all great shared ideas, self-expression and thought. Without rules to govern such communication, nuance and subtlety become lost in a fog of juvenile smilies and single-letter replacements for words. If knowledge is King, language in its written form, is the law. Get to school, you dolt.

Might explain the poor English:

Registrant:

aaron ang

404-b, jalan baru, tengkera

melaka tengah, melaka 75200

Malaysia

Registered through: GoDaddy.com (http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: LIVERPOOLZONE.COM

Created on: 16-Sep-05

Expires on: 16-Sep-10

Last Updated on: 16-Sep-05

Administrative Contact:

ang, aaron a2ron77@hotmail.com

Malaysia

(012) 222-0625

Technical Contact:

ang, aaron a2ron77@hotmail.com

Malaysia

(012) 222-0625

ha ha ha funny when you write a essay yes you use grammer then bu when talknig to pep u dont.

i will spel it for you http://www.liverpoolzone.com if that helps you.

Stop pushing that shit website on us. Are you the same one who kept posting those awful desktop wallpapers of players with calenders on because they were shit as well.