You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boa Morte

Brownie

More speculation today about us possibly signing him this summer.

Have to say i'm starting to warm to the idea. He's quick, tricky and scores goals. Added to that he has a mean streak which I think Rafa likes in a player. I'm not saying our players should be overly dirty but they could be a bit more competitive at times and Boa Morte would definitely bring that as anyone who saw his challenge on Saturday would profess.

More speculation today about us possibly signing him this summer.

Have to say i'm starting to warm to the idea. He's quick, tricky and scores goals. Added to that he has a mean streak which I think Rafa likes in a player. I'm not saying our players should be overly dirty but they could be a bit more competitive at times and Boa Morte would definitely bring that as anyone who saw his challenge on Saturday would profess.

He's a snidey little fuck. I fucking hate him like I do Bellamy. This is Anfield........ Not Everton.

I say go for him. So what if he likes the odd late tackle?

He's the kind of direct wide player we've been crying out for.

Malbranque is good, but not terribly different from some of our players in that he tends to drift towards the centre. We need someone who'll get chalk on their boots.

I have Morte in my fantasy league team, heres his stats for the season

PLAYED 28

GOALS 8

ASSISTS 11

CLEAN SHEETS 0 0 0

GOALS AGAINST 0 0 0

POINTS 46

He missed a period through nov/dec through injury. Hes on par with rooney for points but played 5 games more and ahead of baros who has cost me the league.

anyway 9 out 10 people dont beileve in stats

I think Collins John, under the right coach, could be a fucking awesome player. I'd snap him up at anything under 5 or 6 million if he was going. I can just see something a bit special about that kid. Time will tell though, he's a long way to go yet like.

Boa Morte, if he's the right price (the right side of £4m imo) then he's got to be a good option as a rotation player. He's fast as fuck, he's a proper all-heart fighter and he wins loads of free kicks on the edge of the box. He can be snidy, but he's certainly no Diouf! He just has an aggressive side, something that we badly need imo.

I wouldn't say no if we got him, but I agree there are still much better players out there, though perhaps not in his price bracket. It all comes down to how much money Rafa will have. If he ends up, somehow, having £30 or £40+ then I don;t think for a second that he will be rushing out to buy players like Boa Morte. You don't shop at M&S when you have Harrods money.

Guest ILoveTorben

Personally, I can't see the likes of Collins John turning us down, considering the fact that Fulham are a team that's really going nowhere.

Would that be the Blueshite who finished above us purely because they have players who enjoy the hustle and bustle and a bit aggro and fight?

Ask any Fulham fanif they think Bos Morte is a sneaky horrible twat. They'll just think he's ace. he's one of them that if he's your you love him, if not you hate him.

We badly need some bite to our play. With the exception of perhaps 3 or 4 players, our squad is predominantly a bunch of fags, for want of a better word.

Maybe Boa Morte isn't a first choice to bring that, but for the right price I'd take him.

A little snide wouldn't harm the cause. The Premiership is unlikely to change in style of play, so the likes of Rovers, Bolton, Everton etc with hoof, punt and kick the fuck out of are here to stay- so a Boa Morte, Alan Smith type would come in handy.

Although I'm sure FSP thinks his challenges are constricting.

Guest Moschops

I'd have him here in a flash. Talented, quick, experienced in the Premiership - what's not to like?

I think a snidey little fuck or two is exactly what we need right now, tbh.

*In a footballing sense, rather than a sexual one*