You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Favourite horror movie?

Street Preacher

I had that one too aws. It was ace as fuck. It also had number plates that turn over and there were four different ones you could choose- english, french, swiss and german. Pretty sure it had some tyre shredding things that came out of the hub of teh wheel. It also had missiles that fired out of teh front bumpers, and an ejector seat!

Best toy me ever had that was.

Gotta love the Romero trilogy, and the Evil Dead trilogy is great too. The scariest film for me though has to be IT. Had a fear of clowns ever since I was a kid and my sister had this stupid clown doll that scared the shit out of me. That and being subjected to horror films from a young age by older cousins, including IT, made me get my dad to put the doll in the loft and it hasnt been seen in about 10 years!

Have you read IT?Probably the scariest book I've read.Well worth it if you fancy reinforcing your Parraphobia.

I had that one too aws. It was ace as fuck. It also had number plates that turn over and there were four different ones you could choose- english, french, swiss and german. Pretty sure it had some tyre shredding things that came out of the hub of teh wheel. It also had missiles that fired out of teh front bumpers, and an ejector seat!

Best toy me ever had that was.

That's the one.Probably worth a fortune today if in mint condition.Maybe they still make them - they must have been doing them for 20 years or so by the time you had one.

If I could find my original one - would you ask your missus if her aunty will do five minutes on a door knob in exchange?

That's the one.Probably worth a fortune today if in mint condition.Maybe they still make them - they must have been doing them for 20 years or so by the time you had one.

If I could find my original one - would you ask your missus if her aunty will do five minutes on a door knob in exchange?

haha. I can only ask I guess, mate.

She was pretty hot in her youth wasn't she! Fair play. Just had a look on tinternet. Looks not too unlike my missus actually. Deffo a resemblance like. Can't seem to get the mrs in to any door knob action though. Gutted.

Did your model have the extendable front crash bumpers and the bullet-proof rear windscreen that came up out of the boot?If not,you should have set your sights a bit higher.

That was the one dude - it was the only one to have - not forgetting the ejector seat and front machine guns. Even as kid I would never settle for second best.

unfortunately not. It was probably the property of pinewood studios or something rather than Frank himself. George's (my missus) Nan still gets invited to premiers of all teh Bond films and gets signed copies every time someone ever writes a book about Bond.

WHAT!!!!!!

Your missus is called George George????

1. It's even worse that I thought (I had her down as Charlie George as the thread developed)

2. You married a man dude...whether he cleans piss off ironing boards or not that can't be good.

JOhn Carpenter was class in his day, Halloween, the fog (though its not aged too well) and the thing are all quality.

Near Dark is often overlooked, dunno if its horror as such but its definitley a genre movie.

Night of the Demon is a great shout.

80s cheese horror is always fun to watch to.

Best I've seen in recent years was Ringu/Ring. That final scene where the girl comes out of the well then crawls through the television screen freaked me out.

Trouble with most modern horrors is that the script's can't build the suspense so they rely on a series of cliched 'jump' moments.

Best I've seen in recent years was Ringu/Ring. That final scene where the girl comes out of the well then crawls through the television screen freaked me out.

Trouble with most modern horrors is that the script's can't build the suspense so they rely on a series of cliched 'jump' moments.

Thanks coacher, you have just created brown trousers for tonight in the Saunderson household.

As I said earlier, girls, wells, tv's & videos don't go well together.

Near Dark is often overlooked, dunno if its horror as such but its definitley a genre movie.

"Near Dark" is the best Vampire film ever.

One of the quirks is they never mention the "V" word in the entire movie.

The first zombie film I ever saw was "Zombie: Creeping Flesh" where it all kicks off when that mouse bites the scientists. I was 13/14 at the time (height of the "video nasty" craze) and it really made me poo my pants.

"Poltergeist" was also very scary as I was only 13 at the time and watched it with a girl I really fancied.

Directed by the same guy who did the original Cat People., i never really thought about parrallel with ring though.

As for the bigfoot movie, i have that, not watched it yet though.

You're all probably too young for this, but does anyone remember when Steve Austin (The Six Million Dollar Man) fought Bigfoot?

Class.