You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (H) - Sat 21st Oct 2023 (12:30pm)

Trumo

21 minutes ago, redinblack said:

I was travelling today so just followed the game on the BBC on my.phone. warnock appeared to spend the whole time swing how great Everton where and then did his nut over Konate. There's being even handed, and then ingratiating yourself, and it pisses me right off

The Neville effect. 

Beglin was horrendous as well. 

5 hours ago, stringvest said:

It's hard for Nunez to make any sort of impact against deep sitting teams.  I do like him though.

agreed. Darwin isn’t going to shine when the opposition parks the bus. However….he was absolutley the perfect player for our counter attack for the 2nd goal. Love him to bits and if we played ‘Ali-on-the-ropes’ style a little more often, then we’d destroy everybody on the counter.

4 minutes ago, A_S said:

He's the worst. 

Had problems with my fire stick so ended up watching it on what I think was an Aussie channel. 

Beglin, Owen and Osman. All fucking atrocious. 

Bird presenting though was very fit! Couldn’t tell if that was an aboriginal accent or if she was a saffa. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Had problems with my fire stick so ended up watching it on what I think was an Aussie channel. 

Beglin, Owen and Osman. All fucking atrocious. 

Bird presenting though was very fit! Couldn’t tell if that was an aboriginal accent or if she was a saffa. 

That's the "official" Premier League feed.  She was defo SA, but I've never seen her before.

I watched the same feed, and I do have to disagree with you about Beglin, mate.  Yes, he called Konate fortunate not to receive a second yellow, but he didn't return to it.

The director kept insisting on cutting to Konate at the final whistle, but that's nowt to do with Beglin, and of course, Osman was insistent on covering it in the post match discussion.  But that was fair enough, as it's true Konate was fortunate.

3 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Man City have never beaten Dyche's Burnley 6-0.  They did have a run of 5-0 wins, but that doesn't prove Stacksy's nonsense about "plenty of teams".

Screenshot_2023-10-22-00-43-01-77_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Just admit for once you spoke shite and let it go, ffs. What is it with you adult babies who cant admit it? Plenty of teams, and defensive ones, get battered. Always have, always will. It was completely bizarre to say they dont ever. 

5 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Just admit for once you spoke shite and let it go, ffs. What is it with you adult babies who cant admit it? Plenty of teams, and defensive ones, get battered. Always have, always will. It was completely bizarre to say they dont ever. 

Nobody said they don't ever.  You said it happens regularly, so we should be disappointed that we "only" won 2-0.  Because you've obviously got no facts to back that self-evident bullshit up, you resorted to insults and lies.

Basically, you're having a 'mare.  It's best you shut up for a while.

7 hours ago, razor said:

That's the "official" Premier League feed.  She was defo SA, but I've never seen her before.

I watched the same feed, and I do have to disagree with you about Beglin, mate.  Yes, he called Konate fortunate not to receive a second yellow, but he didn't return to it.

The director kept insisting on cutting to Konate at the final whistle, but that's nowt to do with Beglin, and of course, Osman was insistent on covering it in the post match discussion.  But that was fair enough, as it's true Konate was fortunate.

It wasn’t so much about Konate, although he contradicted himself twice, though that was definitely overplayed.

He’s just fucking crap as a co-com. If you didn’t know you’d think he’d played for the blues not us. 

A weird game yesterday. There was no chance we weren’t winning yesterday, it was like a league cup game against a lower league side, they offered absolutely nothing.

Flat atmosphere, barely a strong tackle…. Meh.

Still, made up with the result. We won and they have something to complain about, everybody is happy. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

A weird game yesterday. There was no chance we weren’t winning yesterday, it was like a league cup game against a lower league side, they offered absolutely nothing.

Flat atmosphere, barely a strong tackle…. Meh.

Still, made up with the result. We won and they have something to complain about, everybody is happy. 

Before the pen, I was thinking 0-0 was a very strong possibility... so compared with that expectation, 2-0 is a rout.

Yes, atmosphere seemed non-existent watching on the telly.

15 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I thought the atmosphere was hit and miss: decent at times, flat as the match at other times. The lack of energy from our friends and neighbours played into that. 

Yes. I was watching the new version of Frasier the other night, and thought, if anyone really laughed as often as that electronically enhanced studio audience did you'd be physically shattered after 25 minutes. I think something similar whenever there's apparent surprise that even Anfield has its quiet moments - unless it's some incredibly important game, why wouldn't there be quiet periods? Watching a side trying to find a way through a nine-man defence is quite absorbing - if you were leaping up and singing it would be pretty bizarre.

Deffo quiet on the TNT for crowd noise and echoed by match goers and other streams. We need to find away to get up

for games where the players need a boost. 

young should have gone for the kicking the ball away shite and can have no arguments. 
unfortunately not scoring before HT made it more difficult as they were always going to

make subs and park the bus. 

we got the job done and Konate should have been sent off. Problem is Pawson Bottled it because of his mates from the spurs game. 
and that's everything the club was trying to fight. Correct officiating; consistency. 
pawson didn't send Konate off because of what happened previously. Just repeat that again. 
it wasn't getting away with one it was a biased decision and that's what we were fighting right?

it wouldn't have changed the game imo and a good 2-0 professional win