You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Quickest VAR check ever.  Amazing how some teams get the benefit of clear and obvious while decisions for other teams are pored over.

edit - I don't really think it was a penalty, though you've seen them given, it was the quickness of the review that was remarkable

So off the top of my head that's Haaland dive in the manc Derby,Doku kung fu kick on Mac Allister and that today this year all going they're way. Ref must fancy doing a game in the UAE. Pays well I here

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

So off the top of my head that's Haaland dive in the manc Derby,Doku kung fu kick on Mac Allister and that today this year all going they're way. Ref must fancy doing a game in the UAE. Pays well I here

Kovacic should have been sent off Vs arsenal as well

9 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Jesus Christ the commentator's just climaxed because the keeper's done a clunky ass Cruyff with the ball stuck under his feet. Ridiculous bellends.

He’s so annoying when the blandest thing happens he jizzes.

And whenever Lucy Ward speaks I’m like

IMG_3306.gif

Just now, Megadrive Man said:

Gvardiol hauled off at half time.

He hasn't looked anything like a top player from what I've seen.

Beat me to it mate.

Josko Gvardiol, is he any good? He doesn't look a bad player by any means, but I can't ever remember him looking like anything special.

Just another big daft wanker?

3 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Beat me to it mate.

Josko Gvardiol, is he any good? He doesn't look a bad player by any means, but I can't ever remember him looking like anything special.

Just another big daft wanker?

He doesn't look great considering he's the most expensive defender of all time!

So yet again the spawn is off the fucking charts with these oil cheating cunts.

Also... yet again Manchesters Paul Tierney is in charge of a Manchester side, and decisions that would mean a penalty for everyone except the opponents of Manchester City  rears its ugly corrupt head again. What a mad coincidence.

115FC fuck off.

• Upvote 2

The hate I have for these cheating bastards is nearing my hate for United. Has there ever been a luckier team and a team more favoured by VAR and the refs?

I look at their zillion pound bench and find it very provoking that baldhead has the nerve to complain about the fixture list.

I watch it now hoping for injuries on certain players. I am not a better man than that.

Just now, Judge said:

The hate I have for these cheating bastards is nearing my hate for United. Has there ever been a luckier team and a team more favoured by VAR and the refs?

I look at their zillion pound bench and find it very provoking that baldhead has the nerve to complain about the fixture list.

I watch it now hoping for injuries on certain players. I am not a better man than that.

The hate is well surpassed for me now. The injustice of losing titles to these corrupt cunts by single goals or dodgy decisions trumps anything from the Ferguson era.

The playing field was skewed a bit by ref's being scared of the old soak, but we never had 7 officials from Manchester taking it in turns to help out their paymasters in the past.

• Upvote 2