You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Questions for the pod

dave u

• dave u pinned this topic
16 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Should there be a minimum requirement to play for Liverpool Legends, and if so what should it be?

Great question, picked up a medal while playing for LFC should be one. How many legends do we have that have never won anything? 

21 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Victory and top 4 easily. We’re not Evertonians.

That would be my answer every other year but this season but they have ground me down, I'm just sick of everything associated with them. When the league starts, depending on the fixture list, there is a huge chance our opposition only have to play 36/37 games because Everton will literally hand them points. No other club faces that obstacle when trying to win trophies. Does any other club face an opposition who's sole purpose is to break our legs and celebrate it? Fuck them. We're not ready to win the Champions league again so one season in the Europa while they dissappear like Sheffield Wednesday is positive outcome for me.

The world would be a better place without them in it.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Take the defeat, but then top 5 qualify! (Not sure that can happen? Maybe if the mancs win the the Europa?)

It never drops down to 5th.

Worst case scenario is we finish 4th, Chelsea win champions league, and red mancs finish outside top 4 and win Europa. 

42 minutes ago, No7 said:

Great question, picked up a medal while playing for LFC should be one. How many legends do we have that have never won anything? 

I think it’s just a case of  ‘bunch of ex players who are both available and willing to give up their free time for charity ‘ doesn’t have the same ring to it.

3 hours ago, No7 said:

Arbeloa, Torres (obviously tainted), Mascherano, Benayoun?

Diouf won a trophy but was never a legend.

• dave u unpinned this topic