You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (H) - Sun 5th Mar 2023 (4:30pm)

Trumo

4 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Say what you want about Big Harry Maguire, he never let his side concede seven at Anfield. 

In all seriousness, that is something we would never let happen. 11-0 the last two games at Anfield, 17-2 the last four games between the teams. Even in the 90s, that sort of shit wasn't happening.

They are our bitches & that was a gang rape yesterday.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

I have no problem with people taking him to task over anything. It's the constant calling him a "cunt" or a "rat" that pisses me off. 

I don't agree with calling him a cunt or a rat, he was a great player for us and that shouldn't be forgotten even if his punditry does leave a lot to be desired, but that yockering incident did it for me.

Inexcusable.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Ten Haag is an arrogant fucker he won't feel humiliated he will just make the players run in training let the united fans know and they'll be over the moon.

I think he was massively over confident yesterday. 

Hopefully that breaks him. 

42 minutes ago, Mook said:

In all seriousness, that is something we would never let happen. 11-0 the last two games at Anfield, 17-2 the last four games between the teams. Even in the 90s, that sort of shit wasn't happening.

They are our bitches & that was a gang rape yesterday.

Mate, can we not use that term loosely like that in the forum? 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I think he was massively over confident yesterday. 

Hopefully that breaks him. 

He must be broken.

It was 7 (SEVEN) nil.

That's like a schoolboy game score. It's not even an embarrassment, it's way beyond that. We tortured them.

5 minutes ago, Mook said:

He must be broken.

It was 7 (SEVEN) nil.

That's like a schoolboy game score. It's not even an embarrassment, it's way beyond that. We tortured them.

I’m thinking more it breaks him / them for good and this is the start of a painful goodbye. 

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

That inevitable Paddy Power fan denial video they will surely compile later today should be fun.

When they do, be sure to post it and to tag me in so I see it, if you would be so kind.

9 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Brilliant.

Neville needs to re-watch himself behaving like some little fan boy from the game in August before he mocks Carra & Souness for gloating. 

Souness shutting Neville down at the end was funny as well.

I didn’t think there was anything in the first half, both sides played well. I  wouldn’t be saying with absolute certainty that one side or the other bossed the half.

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I've been a fan of Carra and Neville but it's just become a parody of itself now. Neville is one horrible rat faced bitter cunt. I appreciate his odd tweet calling the tories out but the reality is he's a whiney manc gobshite and always will be. 

The thing is, he's a hypocritical twat, and his treatment of his own employees suggests he would fit in very nicely as a supporter of those fellow exploiters of working class people.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Quite. Goldbridge is probably the most well known after Arsenal Fan TV and probably makes a decent wage from it.

These other clueless clowns though, fucking hell, check out this first guy, a pure grade A dickhead, a fully grown adult with his 'Poonez' and 'Cakpo' shouts, actually calling Darwin a waste of money whilst then have the massive turd Antony playing 90 minutes.

The best bit about this is the fit one in the white t-shirt in the room with 6 of them. From the third goal onward she's like "I can't watch this" and wants to leave, but obviously she's not allowed.

4 hours ago, gkmacca said:

As far as being good on occasion as a pundit, I'd put that on the same level as a stopped clock being right twice a day. And he only comes out with obvious political stuff. It's like saying someone opined they weren't a fan of Hitler. Even that botoxed idiot Carol Vorderman tweets anti-Tory stuff. It's an easy game to play. Neville is all image and no substance. And he's a whiny waste of space as a pundit.

Lay the fuck off Carol.

1 minute ago, niallers said:

I'm rewatching on lfctv and at 49.15 our fans started singing fergies right your fans are shite.  As soon as night follows day the cunts in the away end start up with the s*n was right ye're murderers. Vermin of the highest order

This is the first time I’ve seen it reported accurately. Usually they say we sang stuff too.

08D002F7-F497-4957-A1B1-CF8DB38889FC.png

That's because they're not really a fanbase with any roots, they're a loose alliance of shitbags from up and down the land and around the world who prefer the actual game of football less than they prefer gloating on Monday mornings. All they wanted was the easy gloat, the quick win, without having to commit to the actual long game. That's why they're so brattish when the team have the temerity to not deliver what these people need for their own fragile sense of self worth.

They're like a French foreign legion of university of life simpletons and invisible middle children. A pirate ship crewed by glory hunting privateers, they follow no flag save self interest.

That's why they sing shit like this, because they don't really understand it, they think that's rivalry. Much like their flags say "United" and their songs chant "United" or why they sing "who are ya?" To Oxford united in the FA Cup, or why they tend to get their heads kicked in when they're abroad.

They're a crude facsimile of a fanbase. But scratch at the surface and there's nothing underneath.

• Upvote 9

3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

That's because they're not really a fanbase with any roots, they're a loose alliance of shitbags from up and down the land and around the world who prefer the actual game of football less than they prefer gloating on Monday mornings. All they wanted was the easy gloat, the easy win, without having to commit to the actual long game. That's why they're so brattish when the team have the temerity to not deliver what they need for their own fragile sense of self worth.

They're like a French foreign legion of university of life simpletons and invisible middle children. A pirate ship glory hunting privateers.

That's why they sing shit like this, because they don't really understand it, they think that's rivalry. Much like their flags say "United" and their songs chant "United" or why they sing "who are ya?" To Oxford united in the FA Cup, or why they tend to get their heads kicked in when they're abroad.

They're a crude facsimile of a fanbase. But scRatch atch the surface and there's nothing there.

Or...
They're a bunch of cunts. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1