You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race - 3rd Round Replay

Barrington Womble

Tory Cunt Leadership Race - 3rd Round Replay  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win this time

• Rishi Stillacunt
    • Penny Even Moreacunt
    • Absolute Bastard de Cunt Johnscunt Cunt
    • A N Othercunt
  2. 2. Who do you want to win this time

• Rishi Stillacunt
    • Penny Even Moreacunt
    • Absolute Bastard de Cunt Johnscunt Cunt
    • A N Othercunt

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/10/22 at 15:00

2 hours ago, Pete said:

What is this mandate from the people they keep banging on about?  He ‘resigned’ and therefore took his mandate with him.  

thick bint. 

He's got a mandate from the 25,351 daft cunts in Uxbridge and South Ruislip who voted for him. The rest of us were just lumbered with the cunt.

Still fucks me off that they’ve managed to do this in a few days without the need for 3 months of unopposed televised "debates" full of hand picked Tory voters dragging the political narrative further to the right. These cunts will govern us all, yet the media (bbc in particular with their bizarre vox pops) think that only Tory voters should get a say.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Still fucks me off that they’ve managed to do this in a few days without the need for 3 months of unopposed televised "debates" full of hand picked Tory voters dragging the political narrative further to the right. These cunts will govern us all, yet the media (bbc in particular with their bizarre vox pops) think that only Tory voters should get a say.

He's not even said what he'll do as PM. It's absolutely ridiculous. People looking in must be laughing their tits off at us, especially when he'll be on TV telling other regimes that they have to be more democratic. The chutzpah of the Tories is unreal, really hoping they are wiped out at the next election.

12 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Wasn't their a march in London on the weekend? The British do not seem bothered these days. Massive amount of people protesting against high interest rates in France though and I believe their rate is lower than ours.

I didn't hear about that. We should do it in every city across the country. 

Going on you bunch of cunts, rip yourselves apart. 

Christopher Chope joins other Johnson supporters in calling for general election

Sir Christopher Chope, a Conservative MP who wanted Boris Johnson to replace Liz Truss, told the Today programme this morning that he thought the next prime minister should call a general election to get a mandate. He said:

If people who are now seeking the crown want to have the respect which comes from having a mandate, then what I’m saying is that the best way they can get that respect is by winning a mandate with the people, and that’s why I think a general election is essentially the only answer, otherwise we’re just going to go from bad to worse.

The party is ungovernable in the House of Commons and so we’re going to have continuing rebellions as we try to change policies and so on, and so I must say I’m very pessimistic, I’m very angry, and I feel that Boris has been let down once again and undermined by our parliamentary colleagues.

30 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I didn't hear about that. We should do it in every city across the country. 

I think it was an off the cuff social media idea, so hardly going to gain much traction in such a small space of time. 

France meanwhile; Wow.

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Another good thread from Murphy. If he’s correct, surely people will finally have to take to the streets.

Richard Murphys threads are continually excellent, always worth reading. Sunak and Hunt are a terrifying partnership. 

26 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Simon Clarke, who slated Sunak's Labour-lite economic plans over the summer, campaigned for Truss and declared for Boris, has now just backed Sunak. Another Tory parasite.

They’re the absolute worst. They’re so fucking dishonest. Not in a superficial, tell fibs kinda way, but in a vicious, two-faced, self-serving kinda me of way.

48 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Simon Clarke, who slated Sunak's Labour-lite economic plans over the summer, campaigned for Truss and declared for Boris, has now just backed Sunak. Another Tory parasite.

Simon Clarke is one horrible man. He's bad news. 

28 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

They’re the absolute worst. They’re so fucking dishonest. Not in a superficial, tell fibs kinda way, but in a vicious, two-faced, self-serving kinda me of way.

Yep. They're absolute cunts.

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Let the racism commence.

Ff0pnwZXEAMZnHz.jpeg

Apparently the DM are having to moderate their boards because of likely racist bile that's spilling forth. Unheard of that surely?