You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race - 3rd Round Replay

Barrington Womble

Tory Cunt Leadership Race - 3rd Round Replay  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win this time

• Rishi Stillacunt
    • Penny Even Moreacunt
    • Absolute Bastard de Cunt Johnscunt Cunt
    • A N Othercunt
  2. 2. Who do you want to win this time

• Rishi Stillacunt
    • Penny Even Moreacunt
    • Absolute Bastard de Cunt Johnscunt Cunt
    • A N Othercunt

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/10/22 at 15:00

Penny big tits was on kunsberg this morning. Her whole platform is "I'm not going to tell you what I'm going to do". And that wasn't the normal politician asked one question and avoid it by providing an answer to an entirely different question, she just said "I'm not telling you". It's incredible. Shes running to be prime minister and the only thing she's got to say is I'm not telling you what I plan to do about this mess. 

Has there been any talk about what happened with Johnson and sunak last night? Interesting that sunak has declared early this morning. 

I’ve been guilty of protesting from the comfort of my sofa for too long. Marching is not really my scene, I barely get up for a quiet stroll these days. 

We’re getting to a point where apathetic people like me will stand up and join those who favour direct action. 

This leadership contest, unless it’s directly followed by a General Election is all kinds of wrong. 

A constitutional loop hole does not trump an ethical responsibility to democracy, and the people they are elected to serve. 

We all should be angry. We should be ready to show it. Enough is enough. 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Penny big tits was on kunsberg this morning. Her whole platform is "I'm not going to tell you what I'm going to do". And that wasn't the normal politician asked one question and avoid it by providing an answer to an entirely different question, she just said "I'm not telling you". It's incredible. Shes running to be prime minister and the only thing she's got to say is I'm not telling you what I plan to do about this mess. 

Has there been any talk about what happened with Johnson and sunak last night? Interesting that sunak has declared early this morning. 

Yeah the more I see the more I think she'd be Truss 2.0. Nobody home either.

Last night, a highly-decorated former senior Royal Navy officer said: ‘She isn’t [currently] a trained or paid reservist, she’s never qualified or been commissioned. She’s been banging the naval drum for days and enough is enough. How she has presented herself – and how she has allowed herself to be presented – have been deeply misleading.’ 

Miss Mordaunt signed up as a Royal Naval Reservist in 2010. She was made an honorary commander in 2019 and an honorary captain last year. But she has not served on an operational deployment. She does not currently fulfil the Royal Naval Reserve’s training commitments or receive a salary, as her entries to the MPs’ interests register confirm. 

She was Defence Secretary for just 85 days before being booted out by Boris Johnson in July 2019. Before that she was Armed Forces minister from May 2015 to July 2016. 

Miss Mordaunt’s team did not respond to a request for comment.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Anubis said:

Fucking hell. Arch Tory, Jerry, goes full white suprematist on national radio.

Christ on a bike!

Depfeffel was born in America and didn't give up his dual citizenship until 2016. At least Sunak for all his faults was born here. She should call the twonk back and point this out on her next show.

43 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

I reckon Sunak must be very confident that Johnson can't get 100 nominations so it won't go to a members vote.

No idea why Penny Morecunt is even bothering?

She was confident she has the numbers on the TV earlier, but it surely has to be she wants to be a king maker?

26 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Penny Dreadful busy denying she’s made an offer to Johnson to support him.

What happens if she chooses to withdraw? Can those who've nominated her shift to someone else or have they already burned their chance if they've backed her formally? So can her twenty odd effectively just move to Johnson's camp? 

20 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

I think she believes she'll pick up votes from the anti sunak lot in the event Johnson can't get enough

I think because the Johnson lot are cultists, that would only make a difference if it goes to voting..she has to get nominations first to get on the ballot..and imo, it's looking like that would take Johnson to come out back her. 

I’m that deep into it that I’d prefer Johnson to come back and the sleaze to continue. Fuck it. Throw him back in there and watch them burn to death. 

I’m going to that march on the 5th of November. Unless I’m lucky enough to find a ticket for Spurs the day after.

I don’t know a single thing about the People’s Assembly but it sounds like they have people assembling, which could be fun. Let’s have it. 

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

It's gonna be sunak isn't it?

He is going to make that less mental and probably pacify the markets

I'm not sure who would be better for starmer to face?

He would probably prefer sunak

What the interesting angle is going to be i think is what happens with the Johnson cult and the very right wing factions (although I suspect those in the party will be quite happy, just the racists at home not). In a who's the most boring competition, starmer and sunak will measure closely. Starmer might actually find the one opponent who he has more personality than. But it's the rest of the shit show. Will Johnson go quietly? A lot of the cult have been proclaiming Johnson is the only one who can unite the party and win the next election..will they just continue in the background briefing against sunak? Will they think they can let sunak carry the next 12 months or so and Johnson can still come storming back for the election? And of course the nation want an election, worse is to come on the economy, sunak maybe won't get that long. What we saw in that last leadership election, it doesn't matter if sunak was right or wrong on what he said on the economy, that he was part of the team that supposedly "got us through covid", he just couldn't carry people with him - certainly not in the way news cycles run now. 

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’m that deep into it that I’d prefer Johnson to come back and the sleaze to continue. Fuck it. Throw him back in there and watch them burn to death. 

I’m going to that march on the 5th of November. Unless I’m lucky enough to find a ticket for Spurs the day after.

I don’t know a single thing about the People’s Assembly but it sounds like they have people assembling, which could be fun. Let’s have it. 

That's exactly where I'm at right now , one last drop of poison should do it .

58 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

What the interesting angle is going to be i think is what happens with the Johnson cult and the very right wing factions (although I suspect those in the party will be quite happy, just the racists at home not). In a who's the most boring competition, starmer and sunak will measure closely. Starmer might actually find the one opponent who he has more personality than. But it's the rest of the shit show. Will Johnson go quietly? A lot of the cult have been proclaiming Johnson is the only one who can unite the party and win the next election..will they just continue in the background briefing against sunak? Will they think they can let sunak carry the next 12 months or so and Johnson can still come storming back for the election? And of course the nation want an election, worse is to come on the economy, sunak maybe won't get that long. What we saw in that last leadership election, it doesn't matter if sunak was right or wrong on what he said on the economy, that he was part of the team that supposedly "got us through covid", he just couldn't carry people with him - certainly not in the way news cycles run now. 

I'm guessing the plan was to let truss stay in post longer than a few weeks,then the buffoon would ride in on some get Britain back type bollocks.

He is going to find it much harder under sunak who is going to be a lot more competent than his predecessor. 

Personally I dont think he will go quietly, he thinks he was turfed out by some 'deep state ' plot but I suppose a lot is going to rest on how his supporters will react

11 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I'm guessing the plan was to let truss stay in post longer than a few weeks,then the buffoon would ride in on some get Britain back type bollocks.

He is going to find it much harder under sunak who is going to be a lot more competent than his predecessor. 

Personally I dont think he will go quietly, he thinks he was turfed out by some 'deep state ' plot but I suppose a lot is going to rest on how his supporters will react

I agree, a lot will depend on his supporters. And of course I believe the privileges committee if they find him guilty, there is a path for consistuents to trigger a by-election (something a read on Friday). I would be absolutely amazed if that happened if he stood to keep his seat. The Tory's would be well advised if sunak doesn't win to try and use this to flush him away at this point, because while he's still MP, he'll aways just be the shadow in the background. I hope he causes maximum shit of course.