You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (N) - Community Shield, Sat 30th Jul 2022 (5:00pm)

Trumo

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

By the end of the season Haaland will have scored a hat full, so I don’t see the value of the press mocking him in a pre-season friendly.

Yet Klopp was hounded with questions about Nunez, and Harland was instantly excused on TV because the ball came at him quickly.

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

By the end of the season Haaland will have scored a hat full, so I don’t see the value of the press mocking him in a pre-season friendly.

I prefer the "give them their toffee", praise them to the heavens, let them play their slow football and then get all over them and kill them with tempo when they arrive at Anfield approach.

Missed yesterday that they didn't collect their runners up medals at all? What a bunch of pathetic small-minded quims. Pep should be utterly ashamed to have coordinated, or allowed, such a thing.

Show some fucking humility you plastic cheating wankers. Not wanting to look like you're celebrating losing is one thing (still a pretty shite modern-day football trend imo), but ignoring it outright is ridiculous.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Missed yesterday that they didn't collect their runners up medals at all? What a bunch of pathetic small-minded quims. Pep should be utterly ashamed to have coordinated, or allowed, such a thing.

Show some fucking humility you plastic cheating wankers.

They don't mind collecting the medals when they win it, the petulant gimps.

Liverpool fans defied a new crackdown on crowd disorder after letting off flares smuggled into their Community Shield win over Manchester City....

I don't know why some daft twats threw flares yesterday, but they've got the club investigated for it. If Paris taught us anything, it's that those weasels always go for the list - 'fined for this, fined for that...' - to justify their warped view of us. You want to say we behave well? They've got the list. The lesson is: don't give them a list. It's all such pointless stuff but you're handing them excuses. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Anubis said:

He will, after the shite we had to deal with when Nunez missed a chance or two, I’m enjoying this 15 minutes of people able to mock the squishy faced, mong-strong, donkey.

28 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Its wierd but we've got a friendly to play later. Jones and Keita's time to shine I suppose. 

I reckon Nunez will get some more minutes today.

Reckon it’ll be more or less the first half side v Salzburg.

2 hours ago, Butch said:

Looks like it really meant something to city. Cunts 

images.jpeg-1.jpg

Doesn't matter how the cunts felt yesterday. I can tell you how I felt - fucking good. Jurgen was all smiles too which he will be even if he just won a pre season cup in Mangolia. 

That's the difference. Pep will go home after winning the title, act like it's nothing, complain his chips have become soggy and that his steak is not super well done. Jurgen will go home after the pre season cup, put on the heavy metal music, drink several pints, have couple of massive burgers, shag Ulla for 2 hours, let out a big fart, laugh his head off and sleep like a baby.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Elite said:

They don't mind collecting the medals when they win it, the petulant gimps.

Like I said yesterday if they hung $100 petrodollar bills from a shoelace they have been up there to collect them like rats up a drainpipe.

It was the same when we played them the match after we won the league and the childish little twat Bernardo Silva just stood there and refused to clap us onto the pitch you don't have to like it but professional courtesy you'd do it. Klopp would have roasted any of our players for that so too would a lot of our players themselves explain the difference in class between the teams one is built on morals and the desire to win the other is built by blood money and greed.