You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football 22/23

Bjornebye

Frustrating. Seems like half of Everton's goals since Dyche arrived have been 25 yarders that  usually end up in the stands 99 times out of 100. Brighton want shooting for that 1-5 game the other week. Leicester never should have been in trouble with the squad they had. Maybe next year. At least this dreadful season is finally over. Let's never speak of it again. 

Just now, Mook said:

I blame Brighton, they were safe after they went down there and twatted them.

this but also the away game against leicester where leicester missed a pen. on the balance of things, everton were the least shite out of the ones that went down so cant lose sleep over that

38 minutes ago, Jhinge Machha said:

plus leicester have cunt fans who love to chant about tragedies so i dont mind them being sent back down

13 minutes ago, Anubis said:

On the plus side, two of the most abhorrent sets of fans towards us in the PL got flushed today.

Both truths. I might need a few days for it sink in though.

Fabinho not in the Brazil squad for June friendlies.

Obviously doesn’t deserve to be in it but at least he can go on holiday from today and not the 21st June.

I hope he recharges his batteries fully before pre-season.  

Germany's 3 top leagues all had great endings to them. Hamburg were on the verge of being automatically promoted to the Bundesliga after winning and overtaking Heidenheim who were 2-1 down going into injury time. Heidenheim won 3-2 after 11 minutes of added time and joined Darmstadt in next season's Bundesliga. I think Hamburg have a two legged play off against Bendesliga's 3rd bottom team? In 3 liga another team were missing out,Osnabruck I think?  but scored twice in injury time to gain promotion over their rivals.  Much more exciting than our predictable league.

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Germany's 3 top leagues all had great endings to them. Hamburg were on the verge of being automatically promoted to the Bundesliga after winning and overtaking Heidenheim who were 2-1 down going into injury time. Heidenheim won 3-2 after 11 minutes of added time and joined Darmstadt in next season's Bundesliga. I think Hamburg have a two legged play off against Bendesliga's 3rd bottom team? In 3 liga another team were missing out,Osnabruck I think?  but scored twice in injury time to gain promotion over their rivals.  Much more exciting than our predictable league.

Heidenheim sounds like somewhere out of Thor comics