You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (N) - FAC Semi Final, Sat 16th Apr 2022 (3:30pm)

Trumo

3 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Even accounting for the travel difficulties yesterday, the gaps in the city allocation were an eye opener.

Said it before, my mate who is a life long city fan just phones the club about cup final tickets and they say 'How many do you want?' He isnt a STH either.

City are not a national club like us and utd. ..they don't have coach loads from all over the shop turning up at the ethiad.

I also feel a bit uncomfortable making jibes about other clubs support in this age of food banks etc

They were also getting big crowd s when they were in the old 3rd division. Hardly fairweather fans.

5 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

City are not a national club like us and utd. ..they don't have coach loads from all over the shop turning up at the ethiad.

I also feel a bit uncomfortable making jibes about other clubs support in this age of food banks etc

They were also getting big crowd s when they were in the old 3rd division. Hardly fairweather fans.

But always cunts. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Scott_M said:

A thoroughly brilliant day. I’m absolutely exhausted. Roll on Tuesday.

FD987600-D2D9-422A-9D34-48E6BD8F49E7.jpeg

Superfan Twat

8 hours ago, stringvest said:

It was indeed a splendid day.  Albeit a bit quiet as we were next to the flags that City had placed on the seats that they had to buy as their fans hadn't 

IMG_7354.jpeg

Superfan Twat

16 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I was on the Kop on Wednesday against Benfica and trust me, The Klopp song is fucking boss. A boss song , for the boss. 

Superfan Twat

20 hours ago, suzy said:

I watched this on a ship on the way to Belgium! Don’t think anyone was a city fan, everyone seemed to support us!

Into another final, up the awesome reds!

Superfan Twat

18 hours ago, KMD7 said:

Been binging on highlights of the first half performance on Twitter all evening.  Feeling a bit bloated now.

Screenshot_20220416-220534_WhatsApp.jpg

Superfan Twat

7 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Haven't seen any of the game as I was expecting, you know, the BBC to put the highlights on Match Of The Fucking Day, what with it being quite important and all that.

Wannabe Superfan Twat

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Oh christ, perspective, you dim witted motherfucker, perspective. Hence the cross bar looking out of play. Christ, the stupidity of these people.

Clutching at straws.   Beaten by team that cost less than their ‘B’ team.  Fucking dickheads.   

22 hours ago, Rushies tash said:

It's not even that good a header. He's just decided that he's going to get on the end of it and there's fuck all the City defenders can do about it. They try to block him, pull his shirt and get swatted aside like 5 year olds.

jonah-lomu-rugby.gif

• Upvote 2

Like I keep saying, no other club has such inquests into their goals as we do.

I think the most telling thing here is not one city player appealed for the ball as going out from that corner. That picture isnt any good because it isnt in direct line with the goal line and goal posts.