You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (H) - CC QF, Wed 22nd Dec 2021 (7:45pm)

Trumo

8 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

As annoying as seeing the shiteating grins on Vardy and Rodgers face it's got to be the kids in for tomorrow surely. 2nd time in a few years having to effectively give up on the competition because of covid/FA refusing to step in. The 2 games in 48hrs and still not knowing if we will have Salah and Mane for Chelsea is a piss take. I really think that Egypt and Senegal are going to play silly bastards, think its why they are leaving it so long. 

Ots bad enough holding a month long tournament bang in the middle of the season but forcing clubs to release players early is nuts

I'd expect Rodgers to rotate his side a fair bit too, what with their fixture against City then ourselves in the league coming up.

Looking at their team against Brighton, I'd not be surprised to see something similar to that lineup, if illness/injury/suspension permits. 

image.png

2 minutes ago, Dynamite said:

I'd expect Rodgers to rotate his side a fair bit too, what with their fixture against City then ourselves in the league coming up.

Looking at their team against Brighton, I'd not be surprised to see something similar to that lineup, if illness/injury/suspension permits. 

image.png

I don't think he'll rotate that much. he will sense an opportunity to knock us out. 

She's just landed 4 corporate tickets for this, free dinner drinks etc in the main stand. her best mates dad has got 2 tables in the corporate suite and they cant go because of covid and his brother cant either waheeyyyy 

I was pissed off when I saw it wasn't on sky earlier and all. 

• Upvote 6

15 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

She's just landed 4 corporate tickets for this, free dinner drinks etc in the main stand. her best mates dad has got 2 tables in the corporate suite and they cant go because of covid and his brother cant either waheeyyyy 

What time you want me there? 

15 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I had to turn down some corporate tickets as our company are being cautious about the Covid situation, in hindsight I should not have declared it!

31 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Don't forget to flick the Vs at the miserable plebs freezing their spuds off in the Lower Kenny.

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

pytthon.gif

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Nice one! Is the booze unlimited at those things?