Quantcast
Spurs (H) Premier League - 16/12/20 - 20:00 - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Spurs (H) Premier League - 16/12/20 - 20:00

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Amazon Prime have done a funny. 

 

Oh! They were being serious? 

FB_IMG_1608046476435.jpg

I love the way the post above this one features that Uruguayan geezer (who was OK, but he's no Harry Kane).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched the Prime doc recently: really brought him what a sordid little vulgarian Mourinho is. A 57 year old greying little troll, every other word out of his mouth an explitive. Scorning of Pochettino's (European Cup finalist) "good boys" and determined to turn them into "cunts". Saw his little diatribe earlier on "Liverpool? What injury crisis"? There's nothing I love more than soundly beating a Mourinho team, bar winning at Old Trafford (Goodison wins are too au fait).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes I forget what an utter beast of a player Suarez was .. then I watch a video like that above and it all floods back. The assists, power, dribbling, finishing, pressing - only very very peak Ronaldo & Henry are a match from the PL years (and even Henry I'm not totally sold on vs peak Suarez for the sheer variety to Suarez's game).

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing I love more than getting one over on Jose he's always been a prick since the early days under Rafa - shushing our fans - tapping Gerrard up - beating us and celebrating the way he did in 2014.

I never got how some people thought he'd changed / or where indifferent in recent years. He's always been a prick and fuck him and fuck spurs.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mark M said:

Nothing I love more than getting one over on Jose he's always been a prick since the early days under Rafa - shushing our fans - tapping Gerrard up - beating us and celebrating the way he did in 2014.

I never got how some people thought he'd changed / or where indifferent in recent years. He's always been a prick and fuck him and fuck spurs.

He'll be a cunt tomorrow night as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Amazon Prime have done a funny. 

 

Oh! They were being serious? 

FB_IMG_1608046476435.jpg

Alderweireld, Modric and Kane are reasonable/debatable. Bale and Eriksen are a joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm already pissed off at Kane risking a players life doing that backing into thing the scummy cunt. He could have broke someones neck this season the thick twat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Alderweireld, Modric and Kane are reasonable/debatable. Bale and Eriksen are a joke.

Bale instead of Salah. I know these are posted in the main to wind people up and get people talking, but fuck me. That's some retarded shit. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/12/2020 at 16:38, Anubis said:

Get in. Crock Kane. Get the three points. Get out.

 

EDIT: While we’re at it our defenders should be shown the videos of Kane jumping into defenders with his back turned to win fouls while endangering the defender. They should then be instructed that if he does it to them they should put  him in a headlock on the way down and wrench his big slobbering head off his shoulders. “I was just trying to break my fall, ref.”

2629c1ba71db326c22925574bbe8aabe.gif

 

I'm envisioning something like this, no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're a very nice bunch of lads but tomorrow you can rest assured that Kane and Son (a very dirty player) will be leaving the foot in late on our defenders. I think they will target Matip and will probably be encouraged to do so by Mourinho.

 

We need to dish it out in a controlled way. Give it to them first.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

We're a very nice bunch of lads but tomorrow you can rest assured that Kane and Son (a very dirty player) will be leaving the foot in late on our defenders. I think they will target Matip and will probably be encouraged to do so by Mourinho.

 

We need to dish it out in a controlled way. Give it to them first.

Watching a game the other week cannot remember which game or commentator, not an ex player though. Waxing lyrical about Mourinho and his targeting of one player for fouling in turn by players. Along the lines of ‘ Poor old Scholesy can’t tackle ‘ cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Watching a game the other week cannot remember which game or commentator, not an ex player though. Waxing lyrical about Mourinho and his targeting of one player for fouling in turn by players. Along the lines of ‘ Poor old Scholesy can’t tackle ‘ cunt.

It's mad isn't Verbal. Kane continually nearly risks serious harm to players and he is cute. Son continually leaves the foot in and he's not that kind of lad. 

 

I really would be worried about playing Big Bird if he isn't 100% because he is world class when he plays and Mourinho will be licking his lips at the thought of puting him out for a few months. Actually I don't think he needs to say anything because Kane, Son and a few more will be thinking it.

 

We're not just a great side but we're a nice side. Bar Robbo I'm not sure how many spikey characters we have. A lot of lads who put in tough but fair challenges but nothing like other teams for snideness.

 

Robbo is possibly my favourite player so no dig at him but he definitely has a touch of snide in his game.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

It's mad isn't Verbal. Kane continually nearly risks serious harm to players and he is cute. Son continually leaves the foot in and he's not that kind of lad. 

 

I really would be worried about playing Big Bird if he isn't 100% because he is world class when he plays and Mourinho will be licking his lips at the thought of puting him out for a few months. Actually I don't think he needs to say anything because Kane, Son and a few more will be thinking it.

 

We're not just a great side but we're a nice side. Bar Robbo I'm not sure how many spikey characters we have. A lot of lads who put in tough but fair challenges but nothing like other teams for snideness.

 

Robbo is possibly my favourite player so no dig at him but he definitely has a touch of snide in his game.

You need some snide but you’re bang on about Dribbler and Son both shits in their own way. We should know what’s coming and deal with them, we need a good ref.

Hope and pray.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

Alderweireld, Modric and Kane are reasonable/debatable. Bale and Eriksen are a joke.

 

They have clearly decided to pick 6 players from one team and 5 from the other to make it look balanced between the two teams. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know he’s a tit and I probably should hate him but I can’t help being entertained by mourinho he’s far more interesting than the boring moyes, Parker and ole. 
 

I want a league full of great characters like klopp, Jose and bielsa. It makes beating them all the more satisfying.
 

Looking forward to this game hope we dick them but based on recent performances I’m not sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It doesn't matter if Bale was Messi incarnate, he only became that player when he went to Real Madrid, so his inclusion in that team is utter bollocks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

I know he’s a tit and I probably should hate him but I can’t help being entertained by mourinho he’s far more interesting than the boring moyes, Parker and ole. 
 

I want a league full of great characters like klopp, Jose and bielsa. It makes beating them all the more satisfying.
 

Looking forward to this game hope we dick them but based on recent performances I’m not sure.

You know what when he got ditched by the Mancs and Tyler was basically saying he had mental health difficulties and there was all the shite about how their players like Pogba just need a bit of love, I actually thought that no marks are having a pop at a legendary manager and I felt a bit sorry for him. Ole came in and was so smug with his honeymoon run.

 

He is a knobhead but no doubt he is a great manager. He has a proper squad there of the kind of players he likes.

 

I actually like Bielsa. Seems a proper nutjob but likeable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×