You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

2 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

I think he’d be relieved, the party is poisonous 

Labour having fucking poisonous party's now are they? I knew it  Worse than the fucking tories this mob.

Nah you may be right 

• Upvote 1

Westminster Voting Intention (12 June):

Labour 39% (-1)

Conservative 32% (–)

Liberal Democrat 15% (+2)

Green 6% (+1)

Scottish National Party 5% (+1)

Reform UK 2% (-2)

Other 3% (+1)

Changes +/- 8 June

redfieldandwiltonstrategies.com

Starmer leads DePfefell as who would be the best prime minister by 5%.

Those Brexit voters are holding on to the Tories. for dear life 

39 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Are people seriously putting forward economic hardship as the reason so many of on the left have fucked the Labour Party off?

The anti semantic commies would have stayed but couldn't afford the subs?

No. Can you stop breathing through your mouth long enough to think. A lot of those who joined because of your guru, ‘Corbs’, fucked the party off long ago, way before that 10 month old article. Of course they did, many of them see the centre-left as right-wing. 

There can be multiple different causes of an event. In this case, lots left because of Corbyn, some left because of Starmer and his ‘broken’ pledges, some joined or rejoined because of Starmer, some joined because Corbyn fucking off, some will just have drifted because they cut out extras they didn’t spend, I know people who fit into all these - and other - categories. It’s easy to just cherry pick and point fingers. It doesn’t do much good though, it just makes you look partisan and ignorant. 

But if you’re interested in a more accurate picture, and I doubt you are, then paying attention to how Labour membership fluctuated over the years and who actually made up the membership, is important. After 2017 high, Labour lost many, many thousands of members under Corbyn at the end of 2019. Over 100,000 actually, then it bounced back a bit prior to election as it does. You hear ‘it’s down by 150k since the peak under Corbyn’, well yes but it was down 110,000 under Corbyn from his own peak too, then it rebounded. It’s just what happens. Especially between elections. There’s no accurate figures right now because of the ransomware attack on the company dealing with Labour’s membership. As of the start of this year they said 400k. I don’t really think all of this is that indicative of whether or not Labour can win. A win would take one of the largest turnarounds ever, that requires votes not membership. Certainly not membership that was bolstered mostly by London’s middle class under Corbyn (source), after all, the Brown and Blair years, when Labour were actually electable, they had figures of around 200k and the Tories have 160k. I guess it depends what you figure is most important to you, membership figures or votes. 

4 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

No. Can you stop breathing through your mouth long enough to think. A lot of those who joined because of your guru, ‘Corbs’, fucked the party off long ago, way before that 10 month old article. Of course they did, many of them see the centre-left as right-wing. 

There can be multiple different causes of an event. In this case, lots left because of Corbyn, some left because of Starmer and his ‘broken’ pledges, some joined or rejoined because of Starmer, some joined because Corbyn fucking off, some will just have drifted because they cut out extras they didn’t spend, I know people who fit into all these - and other - categories. It’s easy to just cherry pick and point fingers. It doesn’t do much good though, it just makes you look partisan and ignorant. 

But if you’re interested in a more accurate picture, and I doubt you are, then paying attention to how Labour membership fluctuated over the years and who actually made up the membership, is important. After 2017 high, Labour lost many, many thousands of members under Corbyn at the end of 2019. Over 100,000 actually, then it bounced back a bit prior to election as it does. You hear ‘it’s down by 150k since the peak under Corbyn’, well yes but it was down 110,000 under Corbyn from his own peak too, then it rebounded. It’s just what happens. Especially between elections. There’s no accurate figures right now because of the ransomware attack on the company dealing with Labour’s membership. As of the start of this year they said 400k. I don’t really think all of this is that indicative of whether or not Labour can win. A win would take one of the largest turnarounds ever, that requires votes not membership. Certainly not membership that was bolstered mostly by London’s middle class under Corbyn (source), after all, the Brown and Blair years, when Labour were actually electable, they had figures of around 200k and the Tories have 160k. I guess it depends what you figure is most important to you, membership figures or votes. 

Blathering fucking fool.

13 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Westminster Voting Intention (12 June):

Labour 39% (-1)

Conservative 32% (–)

Liberal Democrat 15% (+2)

Green 6% (+1)

Scottish National Party 5% (+1)

Reform UK 2% (-2)

Other 3% (+1)

Changes +/- 8 June

redfieldandwiltonstrategies.com

Starmer leads DePfefell as who would be the best prime minister by 5%.

Those Brexit voters are holding on to the Tories. for dear life 

But.. but... the right wing shrill was predicting a 15% lead only yesterday.

Just now, Gnasher said:

But.. but... the right wing shrill was predicting a 15% lead only yesterday.

No, I - the right-wing ‘shrill’ - wasn’t, you liar. I said the poll - SavantaComRes - that was 11% lead would surely go up to 15%. That’s not the same poll. It might not, the others haven’t swayed much. You might want to pipe down a bit, shitbeard, next you’ll be calling me an anti-‘semantic’ ‘shrill’. Still, as long as we are clear it’s me who the fool.

5 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Shrill. 

I’d sooner be a ‘shrill’ than a cowardly liar. 

19 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Wes Streeting. MP since 2015 in one of the largest Jewish areas in the UK. Seen as very anti-Corbyn, thus is ultra-far-extreme right wing. 

I don’t know anything about Wes Streeting other than he sounds exactly like George Michael when he talks.

Let's not forget, Wes Streeting is a shithouse nasty piece of work who threatens legal action when his shithouse behaviour is pointed out. Typical lying, narcissist self-serving gobshite shithouse. 

https://skwawkbox.org/2018/08/09/mps-other-witnesses-streetings-disgusting-disgraceful-behaviour-left-abbott-shell-shocked/

MP’s, other witnesses: Streeting’s ‘disgusting, disgraceful’ behaviour left Abbott ‘shell-shocked’

abbott streeting.png
Wes Streeting and Diane Abbott

In April, the SKWAWKBOX published details of an incident in Parliament in which Ilford North MP Wes Streeting ‘shouted in the face’ of Shadow Home Secretary Diane Abbott, the recipient of almost half of all abuse directed at any female MP. Witnesses described Mr Streeting’s behaviour as so intimidating that he had to be steered away from the veteran Abbott.

Streeting responded on social media to the publication of the article by dismissing it as ‘lies… from [a] fake news site with no sources‘ and announcing that he had set his ‘libel lawyer’ onto the SKWAWKBOX, as well as responding in similar fashion to some who asked him about his behaviour:

streeting lies

streeting-lib.png?w=916&ssl=1

streeting-lib1.png?resize=822,1024&ssl=1

Streeting’s lawyers did indeed write to this blog. Ten days or so later, the SKWAWKBOX’s legal team wrote back to inform them that the complaint was rejected in full, by which time the SKWAWKBOX had published its own short, public response, stating that the article would remain online and we would be happy to see him in court if he wanted to challenge its accuracy there.

The response – and the witnesses

In the public interest, particularly in the context of recent alleged events in Parliament, the SKWAWKBOX is publishing part of its formal response to Mr Streeting’s lawyers.

That extract shows the comments from eyewitnesses to the event that were gathered by this blog’s legal team:

streeting-response1.png?w=1142&ssl=1

The letter concludes:

Please confirm that your client withdraws his allegations concerning our client’s publication of 20 April 2018 which our client notes your client has described in a tweet he published on 20 April 2018, via his personal Twitter account, as “lies” and “fake news”. In light of the matters set out above, your client’s statement to this effect is entirely without foundation or justification. Our client will bring your client’s tweet to the attention of the court should matters proceed.

If your client instructs you to issue proceedings against Mr Walker we confirm that we have instructions to accept service of proceedings on his behalf.

Any proceedings will be vigorously defended and our client will seek his costs. Please confirm whether your client has obtained ATE insurance to cover our client’s legal costs, as your letter did not reference your client’s ability to pay our client’s legal bills should he lose and our client is awarded the costs of defending the action.

No response to that letter was received from Mr Streeting or his lawyers for over three months.

The SKWAWKBOX contacted Mr Streeting to advise him that these extracts would be published and to provide an opportunity to comment. Just before the intended publication of this article yesterday, the SKWAWKBOX was contacted by Wes Streeting’s lawyer.

Through his lawyer, Mr Streeting denied the SKWAWKBOX’s account of the incident as detailed in the article of 20 April 2018. His lawyer has also repeated the MP’s threat to sue.

At the time of publishing, this blog’s solicitors have not received service of any legal proceedings by Mr Streeting, including any application by him for an injunction preventing publication of this article.

Hmn. I’d probably believe Amber Heard before I’d believe that shithouse blog Skwawkbox, to be honest. Who knows what actually happened, especially as the quotes from the proven bullshitter at Skwawkbox are from who the fuck knows. That article was adjudicated upon by Impress, finding in favour of Streeting and that it broke the standards code. Skwawkbox’s comedy summation was ‘they found no inaccuracies’. Quite brilliant, but indicative of a very dishonest person. 

I mean, I can absolutely believe he shouted at her, I literally dream about it four or five times per week, but I do wish he’d pushed forward with his legal action. I’d love to see Skwawkbox nailed and closed down. 

3 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Hmn. I’d probably believe Amber Heard before I’d believe that shithouse blog Skwawkbox, to be honest. Who knows what actually happened, especially as the quotes from the proven bullshitter at Skwawkbox are from who the fuck knows. That article was adjudicated upon by Impress, finding in favour of Streeting and that it broke the standards code. Skwawkbox’s comedy summation was ‘they found no inaccuracies’. Quite brilliant, but indicative of a very dishonest person. 

I mean, I can absolutely believe he shouted at her, I literally dream about it four or five times per week, but I do wish he’d pushed forward with his legal action. I’d love to see Skwawkbox nailed and closed down. 

He's a little bullying shithouse cunt. 

“Mr Streeting wasn’t finished. In a parliamentary corridor, Streeting is alleged to have literally shouted in Ms Abbott’s face, standing toe to toe with her and screaming ‘not my party!’, in front of a number of onlookers. Witnesses described Streeting’s behaviour as so intimidating that he had to be physically steered away from the Labour front-bencher."

https://www.impress.press/downloads/file/impress-wes-streeting-and-the-skwawkbox-final-complaint-adjudication-2018.pdf

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

No, I - the right-wing ‘shrill’ - wasn’t, you liar. I said the poll - SavantaComRes - that was 11% lead would surely go up to 15%. That’s not the same poll. It might not, the others haven’t swayed much. You might want to pipe down a bit, shitbeard, next you’ll be calling me an anti-‘semantic’ ‘shrill’. Still, as long as we are clear it’s me who the fool.

I’d sooner be a ‘shrill’ than a cowardly liar. 

You're fucking strange.

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Oddball