You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

You quoted my post so that you could quote (or try, but fucked it up) something out of that same post. Cool stuff. As I said, incredibly tiresome and vacuous. 

No i cherry picked just one small part of your pompous post, "tweet agragator" tweets you just happen to be discussing. Now off you pop.

We’re fucked regardless. You’ve got dickheads who think Corbyn was an anti-Semitic Russian spy IRA terrorist because they let themselves get brainwashed. The run up to this next election will be ten times worse. Because of thick ugly cunts 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

We’re fucked regardless. You’ve got dickheads who thick Corbyn was an anti-Semitic Russian spy IRA terrorist because they let themselves get brainwashed. The run up to this next election will be ten times worse. Because of thick ugly cunts 

This deffo needs to go on a billboard.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

You’re absolutely impossible to have any sort of discussion with, mostly ok account of you being hard of thinking. 

You quickly decend into a tunnel of childish pomposity as soon as you are confronted with an opinion you dislike. This site has an ignore feature, you're free to use it 

Just now, Gnasher said:

You quickly decend into a tunnel of childish pomposity as soon as you are confronted with an opinion you dislike. This site has an ignore feature, you're free to use it 

I know what I’m free to do, you mutant. I’ve been here longer than you, back since before you pretended to be a Liverpool fan.

You know everybody can still see what’s there, don’t you? If you actually go back and read what was written, you’ll soon see that my posts were perfectly reasonable and your response was banging on about messengers. You can’t actually stay on topic because you have no depth, you just post clips and tweets. 

Now, why do you think I’m upset about Reeves? Can you at least please follow through on this train of thought. 

And why am I so upset, so you think? 

Criticism of any center right Labour politician gets your little goat. Criticism of anyone to the left meanwhile sends you into raptures but then you're a childish little cunt.

I know what I’m free to do, you mutant. I’ve been here longer than you, back since before you pretended to be a Liverpool fan.

You know everybody can still see what’s there, don’t you? If you actually go back and read what was written, you’ll soon see that my posts were perfectly reasonable and your response was banging on about messengers. You can’t actually stay on topic because you have no depth, you just post clips and tweets. 

Now, why do you think I’m upset about Reeves? Can you at least please follow through on this train of thought. 

Mr Pomposity strikes again.

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

Criticism of any center right Labour politician gets your little goat. Criticism of anyone to the left meanwhile sends you into raptures but then you're a childish little cunt.

Yes, but why am I so upset about criticism of centre right? You just keep spewing these things without actually backing them up or explaining why? 

1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

She sounds like a fucking boring, moderate Tory. Which, presumably, is what she's going for.

She does but I find her failure to sound assured and competent strange. She knows the questions they are going to ask yet she still always comes across as unprepared and flustered.

14 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

It's amazing how a simple question can cut right through somebody's bullshit. 

Aww back for more are you? I'd have thought it obvious to someone with a brain as big as yours. 

Diane Abbott, Barry Gardener, Rebecca Long Bailey, Corbs. What have they they in common? They are all to the left of the Labour Party and all dismissed by Mr Pomposity himself Numero. Now on the other hand Starmer and the plastic population.. well you figure it out. 

14 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Aww back for more are you? I'd have thought it obvious to someone with a brain as big as yours. 

Diane Abbott, Barry Gardener, Rebecca Long Bailey, Corbs. What have they they in common? They are all to the left of the Labour Party and all dismissed by Mr Pomposity himself Numero. Now on the other hand Starmer and the plastic population.. well you figure it out. 

Back for more what? Trying to get you to answer the question you ignored. Yes. That's what I'm back for. You still haven't actually answered the question. Don't let me figure it out, be a brave boy and actually say it. I'll keep asking it until you give me a straight answer. Why am I so upset about criticism of centre right? 

10 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Back for more what? Trying to get you to answer the question you ignored. Yes. That's what I'm back for. You still haven't actually answered the question. I'll keep asking it until you give me a straight answer. Why am I so upset about criticism of centre right?

You do that Numero. You keep asking me why you get so upset. Treat it as some sort of therapy.

16 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

So you're not actually going to answer or back-up what you said? I mean, don't you think that's a bit cowardly? 

No I don't think it's a bit cowardly Numero, I don't think it's cowardly at all.

17 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

No I don't think it's a bit cowardly Numero, I don't think it's cowardly at all.

I do, I think you’re a coward. You’re too ashamed to answer it because you know you’ve made it up, just as you did last time. Very sad. You should show an ounce of humility and go back and read your conduct in this thread and ask yourself why it turns out like this. Of course, you won’t. Of course, everyone else is the problem. Truth is, you could have just honestly responded to my first post about it actually being the same response as Streeting. You’re the one sharing this shit. Over and over and over. Expecting people not to comment on the shit posted with it is ridiculous. 

5 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I do, I think you’re a coward. You’re too ashamed to answer it because you know you’ve made it up, just as you did last time. Very sad. You should show an ounce of humility and go back and read your conduct in this thread and ask yourself why it turns out like this. Of course, you won’t. Of course, everyone else is the problem. Truth is, you could have just honestly responded to my first post about it actually being the same response as Streeting. You’re the one sharing this shit. Over and over and over. Expecting people not to comment on the shit posted with it is ridiculous. 

Aww listen to the little internet warrior. Numero's all upset and acting like spoilt cunt again.

Pull yourself together and stop making a fucking fool of yourself man.