You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

I know it isn't the tories but he is a cunt and can't be arsed to find another thread...

Cunt.

Andrew Bailey has awarded an inflation-beating pay rise to Bank of England staff, despite repeatedly telling workers they should not demand large wage increases.

The Bank’s 5,000 staff will receive an average salary boost of 4pc in the twelve months from March this year.

This is significantly higher than Threadneedle Street’s own forecasts for inflation, which it expects to fall to 2pc in spring before rising slightly again and ending the year at 2.75pc.

Mr Bailey has previously faced criticism for telling workers they should not ask for a big pay rise, despite the cost of living crisis.

The Bank’s chief economist Huw Pill also landed in hot water after suggesting Britons had to accept they were poorer following the energy crisis.

16 minutes ago, Megadrive Man said:

Speculation that Lee Anderson is defecting to join Reform.

Wouldn’t surprise me to see a few do it if reform keep gaining points.

The candidate can then claim ‘Fuck me, these guys, hey? They’re so shit I had to join Reform as they are the real party of the people now’

Disassociates from the past while giving the voters a familiar person to vote for.

Mad how these parties of the people are always run by millioaires and funded by billionaires. Why is joe six-pack so retarded? Once we answer this fundamental question we may start making progress.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Lee Anderson has had quite the journey. From coal miner to Labour MP, to Tory, now to Reform?

They say you get more right wing as you get older. On this trajectory he'll be in the Aryan Brotherhood in five years.

He'll change his name to Eugene Terre-Blanche within the next 6 months the fucking shithouse.

Tories are now going to have to fight the battle against the right they have been desperate to avoid since Farridge was riding high. They’ve had a flawed referendum, pushed through a joke Brexit deal , mouthed off about immigrants incessantly, embraced Johnson and his populist bollocks and have welcomed utter loons into top cabinet posts . All to no avail and now they are still going to have the showdown that Cameron was too shit scared to have but it will be so much worse now for the Tories.. Years of Tory infighting has left the country in tatters and I think there is a real chance they will get absolutely annihilated at the polls . 

• Upvote 1