You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

2 hours ago, SasaS said:

Poor Oxford. You just know that Cambridge are pacing themselves and will just clinical test the hell out of the vaccine in June, take the lead in July and finish first in late August.

And the Oxford president will have to kiss the cox of the Cambridge crew.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

I am quite sure there has been, is, and will continue to be massive under reporting in every country for  variety of different political/social reasons.

Why? I am certain that various reporting has been manipulated from the start to fit various agendas, but the problem with deaths is they are not that easy to hide long term, all deaths must be recorded in most countries, so eventually it will have to be explained. It will go gradually, but I doubt that in Europe, you will suddenly find out that it was not 30,000 dead in one country, it was 250,000. I expect it to be within a range of what we know or suspect. 

9 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Why? I am certain that various reporting has been manipulated from the start to fit various agendas, but the problem with deaths is they are not that easy to hide long term, all deaths must be recorded in most countries, so eventually it will have to be explained. It will go gradually, but I doubt that in Europe, you will suddenly find out that it was not 30,000 dead in one country, it was 250,000. I expect it to be within a range of what we know or suspect. 

No one is suggesting anything near a factor of 10 for Western countries.

Under reporting by, say, half - is way out of what the general population of any of those countries should expect or accept.

That is definitely happening - in Europe. And it doesn't matter if they find out eventually, the political goals/gains will have been made.

Under reporting by a factor of 10 is probably happening in China and Russia imo. And will never need to be explained.

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Will BJ be doing the press conference thingamajig?

Edit: Nope. It’s Twat Hancock. 

Straight in with the war cries "They are our nations heres, we will remember them"

You murdering fucking tory cunts 

• Upvote 1

"Ramping up" does my head in.  Just say "increasing" like a normal person.  Still, at least Hancock puts himself up there in front of the cameras unlike AWOL Bozza.   Hancock just a ridiculous character but I don't think he's cut from the same pure evil cloth as Raab and Patel. 

Wow. Fucking wow. "These questions we haven't seen yet" Ok why do you even have to say that? yes thats right because you are deflecting lying tory nonces. 

Then a question that simply can't be answered. Oh fucking bravo. Because obviously the question isn't selected at random incase you get "Do you have beans on a fry-up?" or something come up on the screen. Which means that someone has selected that question to be asked. Knowing it can't be answered. I hope we have a violent revolution after this and I hope all tories get booted into the fucking sea. 

11 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Hold up -- Johnson showed up one day and is now taking a knee?

He will be pissed-up in downing street getting his ugly fucking missus to watch Zulu again 

"yea raarrrr heh heh heh heh raaarrrrr go on yeah re-load! bravo! get the bugger yaaarrr"

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TK421 said:

"Ramping up" does my head in.  Just say "increasing" like a normal person.  Still, at least Hancock puts himself up there in front of the cameras unlike AWOL Bozza.   Hancock just a ridiculous character but I don't think he's cut from the same pure evil cloth as Raab and Patel. 

Hancock isn’t ‘just a ridiculous character’ though. He’s a smug, snide, slippery fucker on every level. He’ll say anything to keep climbing the ladder. He’s also a shameless liar. 

• Upvote 2