You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kewell

johnb

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what happened there. I typed and then hit "post", looked up and saw my post written in Esperanto or something. Those characters aren't even on my keyboard, spooky eh?

It translates to "How do we get rid of someone on £60,000 a week, who will take him?

I can't believe people are moaning about Garcia. He's transformed our creativity (ie, given us some) and works hard all the time. I agree that he seems a little light-weight in the tackle, but isn't that missing the point? That's like saying Owen was shite in the tackle so every game he had for us was a poor one. As long as Garcia gets goal-side of his man and pressures him, that's good enough for me. I don't want him dropping deeper than the full-back all the time, like The Murph had to do under GH; he's a forward for fuck's sake!

the horrible little shit bag

Isn't this just a tad over-the-top for a description of a current Liverpool player? What's he done to deserve it other than be low on form, fitness and confidence? In this Rafalution, where Traore and Biscan become very good, it is in no way impossible that Kewell will recapture his best form.

Isn't this just a tad over-the-top for a description of a current Liverpool player?

Probably. Its not really about his form though. He's just one of those players I've never liked. Gets my support on a Saturday but thats it.

IF his form takes a huge turn around and he starts putting in more effort I'll remove the 'shitbag' and just refer to him as 'Horrible'

:thumbup:

Oh dear. How many caps do you need to be established? 40? 50 maybe?

Henchoz has 63!!!! This is just too easy boys. You cannot argue with The Factmaster. :>)

Next please.

Heskey has 40+ caps, so by your logic he's a great player too. You're whole argument is based on international credentials which is pathetic and you know it, you just won't climb down of that rather big horse of yours.

You my friend, are whats known in Liberia, as a 'cock'.

I don't know what happened there. I typed and then hit "post", looked up and saw my post written in Esperanto or something. Those characters aren't even on my keyboard, spooky eh?

It translates to "How do we get rid of someone on £60,000 a week, who will take him?

The original post was the first one i've ever agreed with you about H :-)

we must be all mad cos somehow the offal site fans have seen fit to vote him 6th

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N146635041106-0908.htm

boggles me - how is kewell 6th in their list !?!?!?!?!

Fuck me it must be a parallel universe over there or something, one where kewell is popular,works hard, and scores goals ! - and he's only just behind Carra !! - and Sami's at the bottom.