You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

57 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Couple of other things

Does Gabriel Jesus ever look like he's not about to burst into tears or straining for a shit. 

Serge Aurier is maybe the worst big money fullback I've seen in ages

You mean other than the collection of them at Man City?

Edit: Ok, so a few others beat me to it on that. Great minds and all that.

9 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Just watched that Steven Gerrard Make us dream film on ITV catch up. Had something in my fucking eye there for the boy's story. The end of that 2014 season, heartbreaking.

Thank goodness 30 years of pain is ending because I know I'll have something in my eye again when it's mathematically won.

It's on again now, just watching the start, he'll never get over that will he? One of the greatest players ever to lace a pair of boots up, and he's remembered by most of the cunts in this cuntry for that one horrible moment!

19 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Well they have bought some shite to be fair. Though I wouldn't put Walker in the same category as Mendy and Aurier. 

Walker’s fucking turd and that’s being kind to him.  He the right back version and Davinson Sanchez all pace and can’t defend to save his life.

4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Both sets of Mancs have been peddling this myth that we've won fuck all for 30 years.

We won the same amount of European Cups as Man Utd and 13 major trophies which is more than Man City have won. They only started being competitive because of oil money. They've been relegated to the 3rd tier of English football in that time.

The way both of them go on you'd think we became Ipswich or Nottingham Forest and just spawned a league title after years in the wilderness.

Is right

5 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Both sets of Mancs have been peddling this myth that we've won fuck all for 30 years.

We won the same amount of European Cups as Man Utd and 13 major trophies which is more than Man City have won. They only started being competitive because of oil money. They've been relegated to the 3rd tier of English football in that time.

The way both of them go on you'd think we became Ipswich or Nottingham Forest and just spawned a league title after years in the wilderness.

41 minutes ago, an tha said:

Is right

Go easy on the city fans! Many of their 'fans' are so late to the party, they believe we didnt win a trophy until 1965 when we won the FA Cup. Seriously! The eejits thought because this was the first time we had done so, it must have been our first ever trophy we won.

Some of then even thought they had won the Football league Division One title around 1932(?) before us. Shame they were only 30 years and a couple of times out!

Im pretty sure most of them have no idea what Maine Road is to their club. I bet Ive been in the home end at Maine Road more times than most of those twats.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Upvoted/Liked. 

19 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Couple of other things

Does Gabriel Jesus ever look like he's not about to burst into tears or straining for a shit. 

Serge Aurier is maybe the worst big money fullback I've seen in ages

What about Mendy ?