You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester(a) Premier League - Match Thread

LFC 6 Times

Vardy exaggerates it so much....refs should stop giving those to stop players doing it

I don't suppose it will get picked up on what with it being one of 'englands bulldogs' if one of those sneaky foreigners was at it though....

He does mate, i'd like to see a 6 foot plus alehouse defender snap him in half the horrible cunt.

Second match I've not watched or listened to. Arsenal being the other. Maybe I should stay away this season...

Anyway, fuck Leicester City, the gang of wanky chancers. Fuck Vardy, the rat-faced, smack-addict, racist twat. Fuck Kasper Schmeichel, the dribbling jizz remnant of a Manc albino Muppet Show cast-off. Fuck Craig Shakespeare, the sub-Sweeney gangster, cat-felching, backstabbing nonce. Fuck Leicester City fans, the clueless, Labyrinth goblin, fuckwits. And fuck the city of Leicester, and all who dwell there.

Except Okazaki, because I quite like the tenacious little bastard.

• Upvote 9

Second match I've not watched or listened to. Arsenal being the other. Maybe I should stay away this season...

Anyway, fuck Leicester City, the gang of wanky chancers. Fuck Vardy, the rat-faced, smack-addict, racist twat. Fuck Kasper Schmeichel, the dribbling jizz remnant of a Manc albino Muppet Show cast-off. Fuck Craig Shakespeare, the sub-Sweeney gangster, cat-felching, backstabbing nonce. Fuck Leicester City fans, the clueless, Labyrinth goblin, fuckwits. And fuck the city of Leicester, and all who dwell there.

Except Okazaki, because I quite like the tenacious little bastard.

You read my mind.

• Upvote 1

Three points in tough away game at Leicester. Very welcome.

As ever, the mighty reds gave the fans some nervy moments. We should have gone in at the break 3-0 but instead it was 2-1. Okazaki fouled Mignolet but it wasn't given.

We let them back into it in the second half. Mignolet should have saved with his hands instead of going to feet. He scuffed the ball and followed through into Vardy, who exaggerated contact and went over. The penalty was well struck but too straight and Mignolet redeemed himself.

I don't want to go through the whole lot as that's a match report, but one final word for a Coutinho. Great free kick. We've missed him. Glad he's back.

While our rivals win by all sorts of score lines we struggle, but today was about the all important three points. The team will improve. Looking forward to seeing Coutinho in the middle with both Salah and Mane to pick out. Someone is going to get battered soon, but in the meantime today was about not slipping further back.

Three points, job done.

• Upvote 1

A case to be made for Danny Ward to be given a crack at the first team now?

Just no confidence in Mig, and CB none in him, and us none in either. I know he saved the pen but fucking hell he's had our nerves for fuck knows how long. 

And Karius in the CL on Tuesday makes baby jesus cry. Hope Im proved wrong.