You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (H) - 4pm, Sun 27/08/17 - There will be blud, innit fam?

Trumo

Well I'm getting high as a fucking kite before this starts, may be able to stop myself punching myself in the face when one of our brain dead morons stuffs up at the back. Do still think we can win this, we're going to give up soft goals, but they're hardly 90's Milan at the back themselves, if Mane, Salah & Bobby are on form and Can decides to turn up we might sneak this 7-6.

• Upvote 1

That defence is a joke. After we beat boro in may if you'd have said we'd be lining up at the end of August with that defence against arsenal at home I'd never have believed it.

Shite transfer window and a mad call dropping mignolet for a keeper whose not as good.

Well I'm getting high as a fucking kite before this starts, may be able to stop myself punching myself in the face when one of our brain dead morons stuffs up at the back. Do still think we can win this, we're going to give up soft goals, but they're hardly 90's Milan at the back themselves, if Mane, Salah & Bobby are on form and Can decides to turn up we might sneak this 7-6.

I like your thinking, get high as fuck and just giggle at the incompetence on show in our back line.

Can I come round to yours mate, I'll bring the munchies.

Klopp on Mignolet:

"It is just because I want to let him have a rest after this really intense time with really good performances for us."

So he's been dropped because of an intense period... And because he's played well? WTF?!

Way to go Kloppo - this will make Mignolet unsure about his position in the team (again), put a lot of pressure on Karius, and make a brittle defence even more shaky due to having an unknown entity at the back.

Utter shit, this. And what a game to do it - at home vs Arsenal!

Sometimes understanding Klopp is just not possible. Worrying.