You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Van drives into crowds in Barcelona

Trumo

It would be unusual if it was a Spanish passport as reported. He should have other, more wallet-friendly, forms of ID

Just to add to that: 

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/842577/Barcelona-terror-attack-wanted-man-image-Las-Ramblas-van-crash-police

Barcelona's Tv3 reports that the Spanish passport of a person of Moroccan origin was found at the scene of the attack. 

My best mate and his family are there (they went to the Nou Camp earlier) and nobody has heard a thing since. Slightly concerned, in all honesty.

Fuck hopefully alls ok mate, might just be a network issue where everyone's trying to use their phones at the same time. That's where Facebook actually has some use. Hope you hear off them soon.

Just seen the video because of cunts as friends on Facebook and fucking autoplay. Horrible. Just like to reiterate if it was my family I'd find the cunt that took and posted it and deliver them to ISIS myself. With C4 up their arse.

I don't get it. I'd be out of the area as fast as I possibly could be. Fuck staying around filming people in suffering.

Fuck hopefully alls ok mate, might just be a network issue where everyone's trying to use their phones at the same time. That's where Facebook actually has some use. Hope you hear off them soon.

Just heard, they're all safe. Mate said they were eating in a restaurant when it happened.
  • Upvote 2

I cannot believe it's been 16 hours and I've yet to see the now standard "I can't believe it, I was in Barcelona X days ago. It could have been me." response.

You've not been paying attention.

Saw on twitter that the language used in these attacks is weird. Applied to this thread too. The van didn't drive into crowds, it was driven into the crowd.

You've not been paying attention.

Saw on twitter that the language used in these attacks is weird. Applied to this thread too. The van didn't drive into crowds, it was driven into the crowd.

I'm not on Twitter, TLW along with a touch of FB is enough social media for me.

woohoo, just had Farage on the telly! About as predictable as my bowels after a burrito.

I wonder what position he holds gives him any right to appear on national tv and pontificate on issues such as this, An ex leader of a failing political party and a multiple failure at being elected to Parliament yet they keep giving the odious cunt the oxygen of publicity

• Upvote 1

Fucking nazis have given these guys ideas. just when I thought we had sorted this shit out these nazis go and give these mad muslim fucking cunts the idea to use cars even though they have done it many times before the fucking cunts that they are.

I would have thought the Barcelona attack was more a copycat of the numerous other drive-vehicle-into-crowd-of-people incidents to have happened around Europe over the last few years. If anything, Charlottesville suggests that a white suprecamist was copying the methods of Islamic supremacists.

Fucking nazis have given these guys ideas. just when I thought we had sorted this shit out these nazis go and give these mad muslim fucking cunts the idea to use cars even though they have done it many times before the fucking cunts that they are.

Christ, Americans really have no clue about anything that happens outside of their own country. I thought this guy Wolf was supposed to be a serious journalist