You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Haven’t been able to stand the sight of him for years, but not really his fault we decided to watch the same film 3 more times when it was obvious what he was after 2 seasons. And that’s allowing for having fairly given him the benefit of the doubt the first one may have just been bad luck.

Ridiculous decision to persist with him for absolutely fuck all benefit, which just blocked our chance of bringing in someone who might actually contribute meaningfully more than a handful of times a season.

Thankfully we can finally now cut our not inconsiderable losses. 

YNWA.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

He's a gobshite, obvious he's been feigning injury since he decided he was off. Wage thief.

Up there with Ince, Carroll, Leonardsen, Koncheski and Cisse in my fucking twatty bastard LFC all time XI.

Harsh on Tom Ince, don't think he was ever good enough for us and he's had a decent career at Championship level.

4 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I hate him. I hope the next time he has a bag of crisps he mistakenly opens the bottom rather than the top.

I hope he goes to get an ice cream this evening and doesn't close the freezer all the way and everything melts overnight.

Pearce article:

‘Players have different pain thresholds. On his Champions League debut for the club in October 2018, Keita was taken off on a stretcher after a collision with Napoli’s Jose Callejon and spent the night in Naples’ Cardarelli hospital.

Initially, there were fears he had suffered spinal damage, such was the level of discomfort he was in. However, after a series of scans, he was given the all-clear and returned to Liverpool by private jet. Three days later, he played against Manchester City.’

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Pearce article:

‘Players have different pain thresholds. On his Champions League debut for the club in October 2018, Keita was taken off on a stretcher after a collision with Napoli’s Jose Callejon and spent the night in Naples’ Cardarelli hospital.

Initially, there were fears he had suffered spinal damage, such was the level of discomfort he was in. However, after a series of scans, he was given the diagnosis of shithouse, a terrible affliction that ruins careers.’

Fixed

Can't wait till this waste of a wage is gone, he really hampered us in getting over the line in big competitions and didn't really strengthen the squad, which given his outlay in transfer fee and wages is very poor.

I remembered watching him in a Leipzig game in a bar in Berlin and thinking ' this lad is tiny, not particularly mobile and a bit of a passenger, he'll be terrible in our league', then the entire fanbase started saying he was the greatest thing since sliced bread and all the Anglo-Deutsch journalists, who fill the obligatory bundesliga slots on podcasts, said he was better than Lothar Matthäus, so I assumed I'd caught him on an off day. Unfortunately not.