You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I've actually got a little bit of sympathy for Starmer over this: the perfect opportunity to shine an unforgiving light on Tory corruption and it happens when he's off sick.

I'd have more sympathy if this wasn't about the 14th time this year. 

I also think it worked in Labour's favour as Rayner was far better at belittling Johnson than his droning would have been.

28 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

Not that I'm aware of.

Although I did outbid a guy in a yarmulke at the auctions once so maybe I am. 

It's simple

Is highlighting the slaughter of innocent people in Palestine whose homes are being demolished and their graves being dug up while innocent boys are being snatch off the streets: 

a) wrong

b) fine 

54 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I'd have more sympathy if this wasn't about the 14th time this year. 

I also think it worked in Labour's favour as Rayner was far better at belittling Johnson than his droning would have been.

Agreed

He has more opportunities than any labour in history to point out their daily catastrophies and has spectually failed to do so.

Frankie Boyle was slating him The other night and it hard to disagree.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Cllr Paul Nickerson has agreed to pay substantial damages and legal costs to Corbyn after the wreath social media post. 

The biggest ever payout for a non-defamatory satirical piece? Didn't his lawyers read TLW?